• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

not gonna lie I want one pretty bad. My carolina is SHOT and they look tasty!

I went with the camoflague since it hides dirt and crud best. I have the digital camo from GB and you really have to look to see any dirt at all.

yea- that's smart. In hind sight, naturally.
Also- It will make it much harder for someone to steal since it's camouflaged.

I wonder if they have a brick and mortar location in Bozeman, I'm heading out there in May.

I'm assuming at No Foolin? I thought he loved his Team Discraft Phoenix bag? Er... no he didn't did he? That one gentleman that was there has it OD Green, I was talking to him at the GVM last year right when the bag came out. I hope you shot better then I did if you were at the tournament.

Was talking with Mark Ellis this weekend. He also has one of these bags on order.. In black :)

I'm assuming at No Foolin? I thought he loved his Team Discraft Phoenix bag? Er... no he didn't did he? That one gentleman that was there has it OD Green, I was talking to him at the GVM last year right when the bag came out. I hope you shot better then I did if you were at the tournament.

It was actually on Saturday.. At Indy Lake.
http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/MICPS_Winter_2010-2011_Grand_Finale

Took 2nd.. :)

The guy with the green was probably Scott Ransley?

I carry a 1.5 liter Platypus bladder in one of the compartments and when I'm playing a course like West Lake in the Quad City's or Blue Valley in K.C. on a hot summer day I'm sooooo glad I have the Mahal! While my buddies are carrying 2, 3, or even 4 water bottles and having to open/close/open/close etc. I've got my Platypus that provides hands free beverage at all times. Just one of the many perks to a supreme bag like this. Worth the coin, worth the investment. Oh, and it adds like 150' to my drives.[/QUOTE]

Say, Simple, where did you place your platy?
I have a camelbak and looking for ideas for where to install- I saw some cat had his setup where the reservoir was in a pouch in the main compartment. This must have been redesigned, as mine which just arrived (hell yea) does not have one.
Thanks

photostream

Last edited:
Very nice

That's a beautiful bag. I hope to have mine soon dammit. But you need some better looking discs to go with it. All those old beater, perfectly seasoned discs are making your Mahal look bad. ;)

Nice pictures!! Now I can't wait till my bag gets here, hopefully Wednesday. Pulling for Brown to do for me.

Just got an update and looks like I will be holding mine tomorrow.

Still no tracking #. I wonder if those numbers on the tag coincide with the order numbers in some way..

Latest posts