• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Will definitly never sell my Mahal despite having an Octo or 2. I still like to use it for glow rounds since I can just shove a bunch of stuff in the main compartment that really doesn't need to be organized.

Did you keep your first Octo when you got your custom Octo?

On this day one year ago, I ordered my very own Mahal bag. Since then, it's seen more use in one year than some bags could or would see in a lifetime. I couldn't be happier with my bag choice. Here's to another action packed year of course exploring and world traveling!

I have an Octo and a Mahal. I mostly use the Octo but its pretty great to have a Mahal as a loaner bag when friends come to town. Pretty silly that I use a $10 jogging stroller from Craigslist to haul around my bags most of the time.

I don't feel it at all actually. If I did, it'd be well worth a try :D

I've been without the hard plastic thingy now for a handful of rounds. The issue wasn't that I could feel it, I think it was keeping the bag from sitting flat on my back and thus not as comfortable.

Here's my course design Mahal setup

27ddee639c2f.jpg

I've tried without the plastic piece a few times now, but I think I'm going to put it back in mine. My back breaths better with it in and it's still pretty hot out there on the course.

The straps on my Mahal are starting to show some wear. Has anyone ever sent their bag in for repair or does anyone know if Mystery Ranch is still honoring the life time warranty?

The straps on my Mahal are starting to show some wear. Has anyone ever sent their bag in for repair or does anyone know if Mystery Ranch is still honoring the life time warranty?

The straps are part of the yoke. No need to send the whole bag. MR has always been good with their warranty, even though it's OOP.. I'd expect nothing less.

The straps are part of the yoke. No need to send the whole bag. MR has always been good with their warranty, even though it's OOP.. I'd expect nothing less.

Yea that's what I'm hoping for too. I just submitted a request thru their website and included pics so we will soon find out. Forgot to mention I also need a water bottle holder.

I've had this bag since 2014 and can't see using anything else.

Replacement yokes

I've worn out my yoke as well. Late last year the mesh on the straps wore through where it sees the most contact when taking on and off.

It took a few phone calls, not just a repair ticket through their site or an email. They sent me not one but two replacement yokes, neither of which was the original color(black) but I like the two tone look. Easy to remove the old and replace with new, no need to send your bag in for repair. I also saved the old yoke in case it came in handy later for some project.

Currently the bag spends most of its time on a cart, these two new yokes should last a few years.

Attachments

• 9DA5E59E-1EE9-46E4-8CCD-F0B13E7399AE.jpg
    9DA5E59E-1EE9-46E4-8CCD-F0B13E7399AE.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 70