• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen what Scott Stokely and Jeremy Koling are doing?

At this point I was kind of rooting for Scott as a sentimental favorite until Jeremy posted this video (sent to him anonymously) that showed Scott's true colors:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10101629083201298&set=vb.29702672&type=2&theater

Me personally I'm betting on Jeremy to mop the floor with Scott at http://soarforsophia.com because once I realized Scott hates kids I now want to see him crushed.

What do you guys think? Are all of you betting on the match?

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...

You actually think that second video wasn't staged?

:doh:

At this point I was kind of rooting for Scott as a sentimental favorite until Jeremy posted this video (sent to him anonymously) that showed Scott's true colors:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10101629083201298&set=vb.29702672&type=2&theater

That last "anonymously sent" video of Scott's "true colors" is obviously a joke. He's intentionally playing the "bad guy" in the "rivalry", for the entertainment of the audience. I just wish they were better actors and posted shorter videos, maybe on Youtube instead of Facebook. :\

I think most of you missed the coolest about the whole challenge. It's like a high profile, charity bag tag challenge. One of them gets the belt and other top players will challenge them for the title. The charity might be the strongest part of it because it incentives people to keep it going. The dynamic duels were a bust (as far as i can tell) because there wasn't anything riding on the outcome or a reason to keep them going.

Yeah it is Big Jerm and Scott Stokely this time, but it won't always be Stokely making a fool of himself. It could be Big Jerm and Wysocki (Another sidearm showdown) or KJ and Felberg (battle of the beards) or Wysocki and McBeth (2014 Worlds redux)

Scott is a jerk. Hopefully he loses bad and they leave him out of the challenge from now on. He gives disc golf a bad name.

Honestly there stunts are better than that Mcbeth video that appeared (during some tournament last year) geez it was soooo bad. at it lasted for like 10 minutes.

Whether you find these videos funny, or cheesy....
Whether you think these guys are bad actors or bad players.....
Whether you know why Stokely's hair is blue, or not....
Whether you think this somehow hurts disc golf, or not....

Ponder this. Congential heart defects kill twice as many children each year than all childhood cancers combined. They are far more common than you imagine. And heart-wrenching.

So Jeremy and Scott are trying to do a little something for one particular child. Maybe there's a better way to do it, but this is what they're trying, and they're at least making the effort.

Wow. First off, I don't think they were trying to be award winning actors at all. Second, why is everone being so freaking sour?? Two disc golfers trying to raise big money for a girl with a horrible disease?? That sucks that you are all so negative about this :doh:

Wow. First off, I don't think they were trying to be award winning actors at all. Second, why is everone being so freaking sour?? Two disc golfers trying to raise big money for a girl with a horrible disease?? That sucks that you are all so negative about this :doh:

Couldn't agree more.

The event is really cool and I'd hope everyone agrees on that. The negativity imo comes from Scott being so arrogant cussing Jerm out and how Scott wanted to profit off of the event, but thankfully big jerm didn't agree to that stipulation. I hope the idea takes off I just hope Scott has nothing to do with it in the future. Karma will get him.

The event is really cool and I'd hope everyone agrees on that. The negativity imo comes from Scott being so arrogant cussing Jerm out and how Scott wanted to profit off of the event, but thankfully big jerm didn't agree to that stipulation. I hope the idea takes off I just hope Scott has nothing to do with it in the future. Karma will get him.

Im pretty sure hes doing that to try to drum up some drama, even though it is bad acting.

If you have been following Scott's tour across the country, it is more focused on helping disabled and disadvantaged youth than on regular disc golfers, but based on how many of you are interpreting this, you are pretty disabled if you really think Scott was opposed to having all the money go to the cause, I am sure this was 100% his idea from the start, and Jerm is a good soul who was ready to jump in, have fun, and contribute.

Though admittedly, probably no academy awards coming their way, at least not for acting or best screenplay, etc.

But if this catches on, you could see DeNiro in a subsequent installment.....

Latest posts