• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen what Scott Stokely and Jeremy Koling are doing?

I'm preeettty sure he is ACTING about the profit thing. Notice the acting in how he shuns those kids, saying he only talks to players with a really high rating???

How much more obvious can it get????? :wall: :wall: :wall:

I watched him video that at North Park DGC in Haltom City, Tx. It took a few times, everyone was laughing. :thmbup:

Just shows how pro athletes just can't act. I can't really think of too many performences from athletes that were actually good...Jonny Mosely on SNL, Jim Brown in Mars Attacks, OJ Simpson in the Naked Gun series...that's about it.

Just consider these skits the Kazaam/Steel of the disc golf world.

90248921d5ry-top.jpg.jpg

I just checked DGR to see if their only thread anyone reads had been updated. (Nope)

Hole by hole (Big Jerm Koling vs Scott Stokely); Renny Gold--9407 ft, par 70

1 (523, par 4): Jerm stubs his drive, approach shot of almost 350, 20 ft putt for birdie; Scott drives about 380, leaves his upshot about 45 ft short, 2 putts for par. Jerm up by one.
2 (519, par 4): both Jerm and Scott hit about 400; Scott lays up and gets the birdie; Jerm's layup hits near the basket but kicks down the chasm, gets a par. All even.
3 (386, par 4); both get par
4 (551, par 4): both get par
5 (392, par 4); Jerm pures the very tight uphill drive for about 290, lays up and gets the birdie; Scott hits an early tree on the drive, another early tree on his 2nd, 3rd shot a little futher than Jerm's drive, lays up, and putts for a bogie. Jerm up by 2.
6 (257, par 3): both Jerm and Scott go OB long and card bogies.
7 (465, par 4); Jerm hits a tree about 200 out, recovers for a par; Scott hits about 340 but cannot take advantage and also gets a par
8 (323, par 3): both get par
9 (285 par 3): Jerm hits a 45 ft putt for birdie, Scott had a drop in birdie
10 (538 par 4): Jerm hits a tree about 200 out, recovers for a par; Scott hits about 340 but cannot take advantage and also gets a par
11 (1042 par 5): both get par
12 (617 par 4): both get birdies
13 (974 par 5): Jerm cards a par; Scott a double bogie. Jerm up by 4.
14 (564, par 4): Jerm smashes a 520 drive and cashed his putt for an eagle; Scott's 450 is too straight and ends up with a par. Jerm up by 6.
15 (378, par 3): both get birdies
16 (302, par 3); Jerm cashes a deuce, Scott a par (Jerm up by 7)
17 (517, par 4); Jerm hits a 50 ft putt for a birdie; Scott suffers a bogie. Jerm up by 9.
18 (774, par 5); Jerm's drive goes OB but recovers for a par; Scott's 2nd shot was about 5 ft short of the green and was OB, also recovers for a par.

Unofficially I had
Jerm at -8 (62) about a 1050 round; and Scott at +1 (71) about a 980 round.

Last edited:
I know this all about raising money for Sophia but curious what the prize was for predicting the winner and score?

Now Im curious how Scott is doing. His last vid was about a new job or something.
Guess he's settled down again.

Latest posts