• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen what Scott Stokely and Jeremy Koling are doing?

The event is really cool and I'd hope everyone agrees on that. The negativity imo comes from Scott being so arrogant cussing Jerm out and how Scott wanted to profit off of the event, but thankfully big jerm didn't agree to that stipulation. I hope the idea takes off I just hope Scott has nothing to do with it in the future. Karma will get him.

... I have so much I want to say. I just can't. *sigh*

... I have so much I want to say. I just can't. *sigh*
I wanna say "we found Stokely's DGCR account" cuz it was clearly a fictitious narrative. You'd think people get deceived enough on a daily basis to recognize entertainment when it's presented so transparently. But anyway I hope Scott was able to make a clean getaway with that kid's money. :hfive:

Not so sure zamson. Just some of the stuff he said in the marketplace. Like looking for a basket. Scott stokely I'm sure has at least one basket lol. He also asked for a metal detector. Think stokely has time to go metal detecting playing pro and doing the fly high thing?

Not so sure zamson. Just some of the stuff he said in the marketplace. Like looking for a basket. Scott stokely I'm sure has at least one basket lol. He also asked for a metal detector. Think stokely has time to go metal detecting playing pro and doing the fly high thing?
I wasn't being serious that I thought it was Stokely's DGCR account. My point was, dude's actual complaint = the villain narrative.

I honestly kinda believe I'm playing along with someone who gets it, and hooknuts doesn't actually think Scott's a big blue meanie. It's hard for me to believe anyone didn't get it, or the whole McB rivalry/paranoia. What a breath of fresh air in the sport.

I just won't brush it to the side and automatically give him a pass by claiming "bad acting". It shows that he is a bad person or has really bad taste. Bad acting is just an excuse.

It's obvious that they are just having some good fun and trying to use a different approach to "market" what they are doing so that ultimately they can raise a good bit of money for a good cause. No reason to hate O_O

Sorry I can't find humor in trying to profit off of a kid in bad health. Big jerm is awesome though.

Sorry I can't find humor in trying to profit off of a kid in bad health. Big jerm is awesome though.

I'm preeettty sure he is ACTING about the profit thing. Notice the acting in how he shuns those kids, saying he only talks to players with a really high rating???

How much more obvious can it get????? :wall: :wall: :wall:

I thought these videos were just some dumb stunt.... Personally I am not a fan of Stokely? Is that his name? Anyway, I just don't like the guy.

I'm preeettty sure he is ACTING about the profit thing. Notice the acting in how he shuns those kids, saying he only talks to players with a really high rating???

How much more obvious can it get????? :wall: :wall: :wall:
I don't think someone with good values could ACT like that. He was a prick to those kids. Did we even watch the same videos? Idk how you can defend him. Thanks to the op for posting these videos so the disc golf community could see him for what he is.

Those kids were in on it too man- how many random groups of kids do you see roaming your local disc golf course?

Those kids were in on it too man- how many random groups of kids do you see roaming your local disc golf course?
Twist it if you want. I assumed it was at a tournament which kids are at and do ask for autographs. Signing an autograph can mean alot to a kid so even if you think he's acting some he could've atleast signed some autographs. Come on man. Don't defend that.

Latest posts