• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Haven't played in over 2 weeks.Ask me a Question.

I'm jonesin myself. I haven't been out in about a week...had our last softball tourney of the year this last weekend, and just couldn't scratch out a round between kids, wife, and ball.

It's supposed to be over 90 degrees in WI today and close to that tomorrow...and I have pool league tomorrow. So I may be waiting until this weekend.

Life sucks when plastic isn't flying.

I'm jonesin myself. I haven't been out in about a week...had our last softball tourney of the year this last weekend, and just couldn't scratch out a round between kids, wife, and ball.

It's supposed to be over 90 degrees in WI today and close to that tomorrow...and I have pool league tomorrow. So I may be waiting until this weekend.

Life sucks when plastic isn't flying.

I know what you mean man.

I can't wait til I'm off this crazy schedule so I can get back to throwing my plastic.

You're young, and you got your health. What do you want with a job man?

You're young, and you got your health. What do you want with a job man?

I do still have that going for me,for a bit anyways lol.

Job is fine, it's just Inventory time again and things get crazy.Since I've worked with them for 15 years I'm the lucky one who gets to help.

Welcome to my world. I've played twice in the past month. If that.

Welcome to my world. I've played twice in the past month. If that.

Bummer man.

I was going 3 times a week before the Inventory stuff started. My buddies have been blowing up my phone asking me when I was gonna be out there.

Yea I know it sucks. Do you have a practice basket for putting?

Ok no more questions for now. I got to get my behind in the bed.

Peace out my fellow disc golfers. :thmbup:

Wow, I haven't done more than a few days in a row without throwing since I started playing last year. That includes snow drifts, ice, sub-zero weather, rain, etc. I don't know how you can stand it.

How have you incorporated the skills you groomed while playing into everyday life (i.e. backhand or forehand throwing technique, turbo putting, and thumbers)?

Sometimes its good to take a step back from the course... that first time back out really feels good its like when you first picked up the game and couldn't stop going to the course'

little DG hiatus is okay even if not intentional, we all get burnt out one way or another and IMO really keeps the "fun" factor up vs always trying to improve and dwell on technique etc'

Latest posts