• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heading to tampa on 12/30

datch

Bogey Member
Ill be down in tampa to get on a cruise on the 31st...

we will be down a day early (12/30) to chill before we leave on the cruise, and i would love to play a round or two... Is anyone in the area nearby who'd like to play? and if so dependin whether we can get a flight or have to drive (we fly nonrev) i may no have a car... so i may need a ride (im willing to throw in for gas) not sure of which hotel well be at yet... but im sure we will try to find one nearby the ports... sorry not to detailed, ill know the closer we get to the date... just tryin to get an if anyone would be down to throw

looking at the nearby courses id like to play cliff stephens if possible... if not any course will do...

so it is 95% we are gonna drive now... so just looking for a local to maybe shoot with or something lol

You should stop by Clearwater Disc Golf Store while you're at it, I stopped once on my way through Tampa.

I live in south tampa near the city. I highly recommend an awesome disc golf trip that I did once. Basically I recommend first going to Cigar City Brewery (right off 295) and grabbing some delicious craft brews for th course (recommend Jai Lai and Tocabaga). Then go to Cliff Stephens DGC and play the 20 holes. Then stop by the Clearwater Disc Golf store to be amazed by the amazing selection. Then drive about a mile to Coachman park to play another 18 holes. If you have time, then Drive to Largo Fl and play at Taylor Lake park. Then stop by Pegs Cantina and Brewery in Gulfport for dinner, delicious beers and head back to your hotel.

It is the 30th today and I am playing at Cliff stephens. Feel free to reply if you want to play around 12 today.

where are you driving to tampa from? if you're going down 75 the best course i've played in florida is ocala greenway maybe 2 hours north of tampa.

cliff stephens is good, coachman meh.

usaf sent ya a pm...
and biscoe we actually flew and are stayin in tampa... i will prob play both cliff and coachmen since i read they are attached by a walkin path...