• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help me pick a bag

mattpusa

Par Member
So my mom said i need a couple more things for her to wrap for christmas, so i said a couple of disc and a new bag. Problem is I dont know which kind of bag i want. Nothing to expensive since im still a noob i have just the regular innova starter bag but i want something a little bigger that can hold up to 15 disc. I was looking at the fade crunch bags but couldn't find any really good pics of inside the bag. All your opinions will help!:thmbup:

If I were to buy a smaller bag than what I have, it would DEFINITELY be one of the Gorrila Boy bags. That purple fabric they can come in, is gorgeous. haha

I have a fade and like it. Pockets are small but the frame keeps discs from falling out if it tips over and it has 2 dividers. Good bang for your buck. You"ll want backpack straps for any bigger bag that's another25-40$ right there.

Or if you aren't sure which one you want or what you want is over your Christmas budget just get a pair of quads. They work with almost any dg bag.

no more than 60 either don't wanna get such a expensive bag if i dont have that many disc

its not that it would be over my budget just wanna find a bad ass bag for under 60 just dont really think its necessary to pay 150 bucks for a bag

Get the cabellas backpack and build a "grip off"

I agree. However, a "grip off" is more for 20 or so discs.

Fade Crunchbox is a good bag for the dollar, however, 15 discs aren't going to fit or is going to be very tight. The Gorillaboy Silverback would be a nice fit.

I'll throw in another vote for the Fade Cruch, honestly for the money it's hard to beat. Unless, your a DIY'er and I'm not.

I get the feeling the $40 range is the right price ceiling, which is certainly understandable starting out.

I'd say Crunch Box if you're okay being limited to 12-13 discs, Innova Deluxe if you want the extra room but without the amenities.

The Crunch box is nice, and is pretty durable for the money. I would def recommend it. They have even made improvements to the construction since I got mine years ago. A couple of my buddies got them on my rec, and they love em' too.

DGA Shield bag is $50 right now on discgolfcenter.com and holds 15-20

Latest posts