• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

If I remember correctly I believe John stated in his Facebook page that they have been sold. Oh well in my opinion I think thats a good decision at the moment, things seem pretty good out there, I think they should continue focusing on existing courses at the moment.

I agree Jeremy, I would take the current courses in the best shape possible over adding a course and watching them all suffer because of it.

My club has our 3rd annual trip planned up there this Sept 25th-27th. Staying in Blueberry 1, already super pumped!

Up at High Bridge this weekend. Looking great. Bear has nine holes in; home made, but very near normal, baskets.

Highbridge questions...

I will probably be up there next week.....:thmbup:
Are the golf carts actually running?
If so, how much to rent and are they limited to certain courses? :confused:

I was there too! It was really looking good!
I left a pink Destroyer on Hole 18 of Granite on Saturday night, hoping to get it back. My phone service is currently disconnected though...

Carts are all running- they had about 20 or so? We got there at noon on Saturday and got the last one. It was $40 for the day. You can use them on Granite and Gold only.

I made the 11 hour journey from mid Michigan last weekend and will do it again in the fall. Honka House is looking good and is back to 1 big unit. Blueberry #2 cabin is now well insulated.

I was there too! It was really looking good!
I left a pink Destroyer on Hole 18 of Granite on Saturday night, hoping to get it back. My phone service is currently disconnected though...

Carts are all running- they had about 20 or so? We got there at noon on Saturday and got the last one. It was $40 for the day. You can use them on Granite and Gold only.

I read "Carts" as "Cats" and was confused as to why they have 20 cats running around and why you thought to mention it.

I read "Carts" as "Cats" and was confused as to why they have 20 cats running around and why you thought to mention it.

Don't know about "Cats", but am curious if there are any recent Bear reports.....

Ugh...the Highbridge bears. Is the den still around hole 8-12 on Gold? That's where we got chased off...

Ugh...the Highbridge bears. Is the den still around hole 8-12 on Gold? That's where we got chased off...

No updates on bear sightings.......that's probably good news.
Do I need to contact John if I want a cart during the week, I ask because in years past when I have been there during the week I haven't actually seen any employees.

No updates on bear sightings.......that's probably good news.
Do I need to contact John if I want a cart during the week, I ask because in years past when I have been there during the week I haven't actually seen any employees.

Absolutely contact him. I haven't been up there since the new management changes but I would still act with the same caution advised before, and that is triple check any plans with John to makes sure things are ready for your arrival.

Considering a spontaneous trip up there in the near future, but don't want to go if only 4 of the 5 courses are playable. Does anyone know if the new baskets are in on Bear yet?

Considering a spontaneous trip up there in the near future, but don't want to go if only 4 of the 5 courses are playable. Does anyone know if the new baskets are in on Bear yet?

If granite, gold, and blueberry are in good shape I'd still go in a heartbeat. Those courses are worth the trip by themselves

Roger that. Bear is hands down my favorite course on the property. And, that is probably largely because it is in areas and has terrain that prevents mowers from getting to a lot of it....which prevented it from being maintained. It was not in great shape when I played it, but was playable....if I paid attention to where my disc landed.

Latest posts