• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Headed out there today for the first time. Is the night course reasonably lit or are leds a must?
There is probably tall grass by the plenty off the fairways. If you feel like you'll miss the green, I'd recommend an LED on your plastic.

Even though we did not play very well it was very enjoyable.
We played Blueberry from 11am-12:30 and Gold from 12:45 to about 2:30pm.

The courses were in great shape. The signage is pretty rough.

Yeah signage is bad. As long as you take a scorecard it shouldn't be hard to find your way around. But it makes it impossible to figure out what's par - the scorecards pars are definitely off.

I'm guessing many of those signs were ones laser printed prior to Pro Worlds in 2007. At least using laser toner, they didn't fade as much as inkjet or they would have been long gone by now.

Yeah signage is bad. As long as you take a scorecard it shouldn't be hard to find your way around. But it makes it impossible to figure out what's par - the scorecards pars are definitely off.

No! My 59 on woodland greens was a -11. Let me believe

No! My 59 on woodland greens was a -11. Let me believe

Haha I have just been going with what makes sense.

I need to just go with total score out there now.... They have that one hole on WG I hate, no. 17 which is labeled a par 3 on the scorecard, but hole no. 5 is way easier, but is a par 4.

I should have had a -12 this weekend if you had a -11 haha. Who the heck knows...

Last edited:
Uh no. It's up for sale.

Seller financing is available for the qualified person, or seller is willing to take on partners or investors.

Did you even read the listing? Rumors from up there are that they've been looking for extra investors for a while.

Seller financing is available for the qualified person, or seller is willing to take on partners or investors.

Did you even read the listing? Rumors from up there are that they've been looking for extra investors for a while.
Didn't see the more button. Haha, nobody will invest in that dump.

They should sell stock. Do you think the disc golf community could collectively raise 1.6 mil? I'd be down to own 500 bucks worth of Highbridge just to keep it open.

Well from the way things are going up there, and from talking to John, he seems pretty happy with what he's doing so at this point I'm not going to worry much. I mean he posts on FB every day all enthusiastic about the place.

Plus that remax sign near Blueberry no.6 has been there for at least 2 years.

Juju Highbridge is one of the most beautiful disc golf destinations I've ever been. You're high.

I really hope nothing adverse happens and it will remain open regardless what investment happens.

Jeremy I spoke with Jonathan about that remax sign last year and her said that is just for a parcel of land they are trying to sell for someone to build a cabin on or something. How sweet would that be your own cabin right off of Blueberry!

I will be up there the 24th through the 28th this month and am already excited lol.

Juju Highbridge is one of the most beautiful disc golf destinations I've ever been. You're high.
I just don't think it's a very good investment opportunity (and so does everyone else considering they don't have ANY outside investors even after years of trying). If it were within an hour of a major metropolitan area, it would be a different story.

Latest posts