• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Huh... I wonder if that makes Paige Adam's sister. Finally the blue Prius story makes sense

11:34 AM Petitioner John A Jokinen in court. Respondent Thomas G Wincse in court. RE was not served prior to hearing. Com Sorensen will adjourn hearing for at least 48 hours. Parties in agreement to go out 1 week from today. RE was not served but did receive paperwork at the Ashland County Clerk of Courts office this morning. Adjourned hearing scheduled for February 12, 2019 at 03:30 pm.

Old Milwaukee isn't too bad. I was actually thinking of Milwaukee's Best when I made my comment. That stuff is horse urine.

QFT. While I get that being Milwaukee's "Best" is subjective, it is objectively Milwaukee's worst. Finest premium ingredients, my a$s.

Milwaukee's Be(a)st Ice was the best alcohol value when I was going to school. You could get a 12er for less than $4 after tax. We called the involuntary winces and flinches that you did after each sip (for at least the first 3 cans) the Beast Shakes. Ughhh! Good times!:hfive:

QFT. While I get that being Milwaukee's "Best" is subjective, it is objectively Milwaukee's worst. Finest premium ingredients, my a$s.

Milwaukee's Be(a)st Ice was the best alcohol value when I was going to school. You could get a 12er for less than $4 after tax. We called the involuntary winces and flinches that you did after each sip (for at least the first 3 cans) the Beast Shakes. Ughhh! Good times!:hfive:
I would have to add RWB as pretty much undrinkable also.:thmbdown: I remember drinking a lot of Special Export back in the day because someone told me it had the highest alcohol content. We used to call it the green death, the hangovers were brutal.:sick: I haven't had a drink in years, don't miss it at all. Still love my smokeables though.:thmbup:

I would have to add RWB as pretty much undrinkable also.:thmbdown: I remember drinking a lot of Special Export back in the day because someone told me it had the highest alcohol content. We used to call it the green death, the hangovers were brutal.:sick: I haven't had a drink in years, don't miss it at all. Still love my smokeables though.:thmbup:

I got 5 on it!

Milwaukee's Best Light is only slightly less repulsive than Miller Lite and cheaper due to a lack of the advertising dollars spent promoting "Lite". The poor flavor (or lack thereof) pretty much guarantees I won't drink enough to affect my game.

Best part of Milwaukee Be(a)st, it's only marginally worse when its warm. Some beers become undrinkable when warm, not Milwaukee Be(a)st.

Maybe we should start a "What (cheap beer) are you drinking right now" thread. Because ALL discussed here are cheap beers.
FTFY. Price (and alcohol content) are the only considerations when buying any of these beers. If you just wanna get effed up, there's always MD 20-20 or Thunderbird wine. What's the word? Thunderbird! What's the price? Twenty twice! What's the action? Satisfaction!!!

I had a roommate in college whose dad used to travel for work and when he would come back through Columbia he would stop and drop off the beers he ran across. Back in the 80's there were still a lot of the small breweries cranking out watery lager beer, and he was a cheap beer savant. He dropped off some of the most awful swill ever labeled as "beer" from all over the country, but we learned to shake in fear for our taste buds when he was coming back from Wisco. There was some gawdaful swill being brewed up there. The all-time worst beer I've ever tasted is still a beer called Wisconsin Club that he dropped off one day. If there is a God, it will have been discontinued by now.

CMU back in the day, we used to get something called Buckhorn beer...$2 for a 12 pack, late 70s, early 80s.