• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Relax. Viewing this thread is voluntary.

So instead of new developments on HBH, it's a beer anti-aficionado commiseration recently? Don't fret; there are about 2,400 preceding posts that can be re-read, for our entertainment.

Until something new and dramatic happens at HBH, which is bound to happen sooner or later, and we'll be back on track.

So apparently this thread divulged into beer talk? Mods, take this **** to the landfill where it belongs. I was enjoying the drama but now this thread has become useless drivel which doesnt involve discgolf in the least bit.:thmbdown: **** man DGCR has really hit the ****ter recently. but yeah.....keep talking about **** ****ing beer in a DISCGOLF thread you ****ing yanks

maxresdefault.jpg

So apparently this thread divulged into beer talk? Mods, take this **** to the landfill where it belongs. I was enjoying the drama but now this thread has become useless drivel which doesnt involve discgolf in the least bit.:thmbdown: **** man DGCR has really hit the ****ter recently. but yeah.....keep talking about **** ****ing beer in a DISCGOLF thread you ****ing yanks
Everything is bigger in Texas. Including the whiners. Yank my crank pal. :rolleyes:

divulged?

The most highbridge thing this thread could do is go off on as many tangents as possible, leaving multiple half completed conversations and tangents uncompleted.

So on that note lets talk about Go-Karts

What was your favorite GoKart?

As a kid I always liked the ones that looked like NASCAR and would always pick the Jeff Gordon one. Kid me always thought that was the fastest one.

That was a strong reaction. I thought it was a fun thread drift.

In the spirit of getting back no topic, any updates on HBH? Sounds like Mountain Man is out of the hospital and registered for a tournament? Crippler said something about having good news either in this thread or the new resurrection one, but didn't offer details yet to my knowledge. Apparently the baskets are sold or something?

Did I miss anything?

Tough talk from a guy who's posted 224 whole times. :rolleyes:

Anyone remember the song I wanna drive a Zamboni?

Augsburger was a GOOD beer back in the 70s/80s. Huber Brewing in Monroe, WI produced 2 types of beer. One type had 20 differing brand labels and the other had 2. Augsburger and Berghoff.

Latest posts