• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 09/24/12: Prospect Park in Moline, IL

RHBH Star Sidewinder.. depending on how uphill she is playing it may be another SW or Leopard shot from there.. sanny kc from there on in

Definitely a roller shot for me. I'm rolling the Eclipse Vector, Comet for the approach, the Ion for the 3. IF I hit that gap.

PPD or jackal off the tee, and that should leave me a banshee or buzzz upshot and then putt with a wizard

Champ Archon... ad lib the rest.

One of my home courses. When the pin was in the long position it took two good tugs from my Flash before I could approach. It played longer than listed. Add one stroke if your left of the fairway which is a steep incline full of trees. Right side is safer. The only sloppy hole on the course if it rains. There's a drain at the end of the fairway. The pin is now on the right which chopped about 100 feet off. Now you want the left side of the fairway as far as you can tug then its an upshot on to the right side with a fairway driver. X Nuke, Z XL, Challenger.

saint off the tee and some pures to finish. should be a hole that is decently easy to eagle.

Depends on the wind that day. Either one of these two combinations would do for me.
Striker, Z MRV, (insert putter from my bag here)
Striker, FLX Buzzz, (insert putter from my bag here)

One of my home courses. When the pin was in the long position it took two good tugs from my Flash before I could approach. It played longer than listed. Add one stroke if your left of the fairway which is a steep incline full of trees. Right side is safer. The only sloppy hole on the course if it rains. There's a drain at the end of the fairway. The pin is now on the right which chopped about 100 feet off. Now you want the left side of the fairway as far as you can tug then its an upshot on to the right side with a fairway driver. X Nuke, Z XL, Challenger.
I played this course Saturday. My favorite of the three courses that I have played when visiting the Quad Cities (other two are Eastern Ave and Middle Park). Hole has not been messy at all the three times I've been there, but it has been a dry summer. The path is paved (you can't see most of it in the pic because of the mud), so if you are like me you want to try to avoid hitting the path. The upshot that the Duff mentions is deceptively high and I ended up with three shots to make the putt Saturday (my putting needs a lot of work, too). :eek:

The hole as it is now: Blizzard Katana, Cobra, Dart/Blowfly (depending on angle whether rolling might be a problem if I miss).

The hole as it is shown: Blizzard Katana, Teebird or Shark, Dart.

Beat Eagle L off the tee. same again if needed or just a KC Pro Roc to approach. Putt, Putt

Relax my throw with a Monarch 165. Probalbly move to the buzzzzzzzz. and finish using a JuJu. Pin out with a 3. Right? maybe not.

champ beast anny around the light pole, park it up by the grouping of trees. dx cro approach and finish

Latest posts