• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day 4-20-2010

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
River Grove DGC in Kingwood, TX

Hole 12 221 ft par 3

Pretty straight forward tunnel shot:

32bd4868.jpg

Either a Meteor RHBH through the big gap on the left or a Buzzz RHBH through the little gap on the right. I think the Buzzz would work out better but it would depend if I'm hitting my gaps that day.

Ultimately though, its a 94.5% probability I'm going to smack directly into that tree.

Where's midnight, I feel like I've seen this picture several dozen times before...

My beat up JK Aviar on a slight hyzer release through the big gap on the left. I would try and make it flex a little.

that hole isnt too bad, nice and short. most of the course seems like you are just throwing through a forest sometimes though.

Since it's 4/20, first I'd take a tiny puff. Then I'd throw my Champ Leopard slow, with a lot of snap, and on a straight line. If I don't hit that first tree it's under the basket. If I do hit that first tree I might have to take another puff.

River Grove DGC in Kingwood, TX

Hole 12 221 ft par 3

Pretty straight forward tunnel shot:

32bd4868.jpg

Either a Meteor RHBH through the big gap on the left or a Buzzz RHBH through the little gap on the right. I think the Buzzz would work out better but it would depend if I'm hitting my gaps that day.

Ultimately though, its a 94.5% probability I'm going to smack directly into that tree.

I would probably hit one of those trees just in front of the tee pad.:mad:

well since it looks likes any kind of fade left or right is bad i'd throw a beat up dx roc or kc pro roc with a slight turnover and minimal return back.

I would go with a Stalker right at it.The Stalker flies straighter with more fade then the ESP Buzzz and with more understable flight then the Z-Buzzz so the Stalker would be the best choice for a straight shot.

Wizard. At that distance for me, the Wizard could be thrown straight at it and is not going to fade much at all

Latest posts