• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Holler in the Hills closed?

Jay-dub I have no idea how much profit was or was not taken. I was just chiming in to say that i have heard from multiple people that the TD is profiting off the BG Am. I am not saying that is a good or bad thing

Sorry OP. My mower died today and it is dragging my mood down. Once my spiral started it was hard to stop.

Coyote Trace is going to be a top 10 in the future. I have played 3 of the top 10 and have a very good idea of what it takes to get there.

Coyote Trace is going to be a top 10 in the future. I have played 3 of the top 10 and have a very good idea of what it takes to get there.

I agree, Coyote will become a top 10, I played it a few weeks ago. I have played 6 of the current top 10 plus Brewsters Ridge at Smugglers Notch yesterday and loved it.

Sorry OP. My mower died today and it is dragging my mood down. Once my spiral started it was hard to stop.

I have been saying this for over a year. Glad to hear it reiterated by somebody that I respect :hfive:

On subject.... I just can't believe that Holler is closed right now. I am really hoping that the baskets don't get seized. Hoping for the best with Howie.

Ditto. Holler was a very very good course, a lot of fun to play, and Howie was a gracious (if preoccupied) host when I rolled through KY several years ago.

Guys we were down there a couple days ago
Holler is open for play according to Howie its gonna be 21 holes!

Guys we were down there a couple days ago
Holler is open for play according to Howie its gonna be 21 holes!

WE played 23 holes when we were there. We had 5 new holes. All of which were badass. I think there were b/t 15 and 16.

A cadre of obsessive local DGCR members loyal to the voting cause?

Played it a couple weeks ago. It's still in great shape. It was mowed and while we were there, a guy came out and weedwacked the hill between #4 basket and the pond.

Holes A & D and the 2 new holes that peel off after #17 didn't have baskets.

A cadre of obsessive local DGCR members loyal to the voting cause?

images

Latest posts