• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you organize your bag?

Jack Daniels

Birdie Member
Figured this would be a good thread to let everyone know how you have your bag. Rather it be driver to mids, left to right, understable to over, categorized by color, how many deviders, bottoms facing out, in etc..

Also it'd be nice to have pics. Post away!

Putters in putter pocket(2)
Drivers}towels{Mids

No real order just drivers one one side mids on the other

I keep mine left to right putters, mids, fairway, distance. Then in the respective category understable, stable, overstable left to right. So the bag looks like this:
Chall, Chall, Buzzz-ss, Buzzz, Hornet, Xpress, TL, Eagle, Banshee, Viking.

Ok here's mine:
Drivers left to right tops facing in from under/os(beast/avenger/surge/pred)
Devider then fairways stable/under(12x Tbird/star Tbird/dx Tbird/leopard)
Devider then mid/putters under/os(buzzz'z/drone then banger gt/magnet)
Then magnets im the front. What ya think?

Attachments

• mybag.jpg
    mybag.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 41
I have my bag set up by putters, mids, fairways, and drivers based primarily off of stability (why my Predator is after my Rampage).

Putters - putting medium Ion (opaque rough bottom) in putter pocket, proton medium Ion in main compartment

Mids - Fuse/Axis/Vector

Fairways - Leo/TL/beat glow Gazelle/beat star Eagle-X/new 11x Eagle-X/xXx

Drivers - Striker/Flow/Cannon/Rampage/Predator

I use a NutSac as my bag of choice. I actually throw with it on. BUT I have mine by disc speed. I guess I just spend too much time looking at these things so I know them all. So mine looks like this:

Classic Roc--Buzzz SS--Leopard--Teebird--Archangel--Wraith

So the opposite of my signature.

I have two putters in the putter pocket, three backup/practice putters in the side pocket, two additional putters in the main pocket, then mids, then drivers loosely organized by speed. No dividers.

specific order pro novice master bag

revolution bag with strap from pdga bag ( aka battle bag )

I decided to go light on what I would carry at a tier in rockford
it's been about 3-4 years with this combo

I have several new discs and molds that I have not tried yet
but hope to this season.

ce eagle
assassin
pro kc teebird

beat to hell cheetah
beat cheetah
new cheetah
gazalle

stingray
cobra
xd

back up putter
putter

I have several cheetahs stingrays cobras and xd's that can be swapped in to
starter status.

My bag is organized Left to Right Putters>Mids>Fairways>Distance

Putter in putter pocket Soft X Challenger>Z Magnet

Mids go most stable to least stable>ESP Zone(its a mid)>Z Wasp>Z Buzzz>GL Fuse>GL Fuse

Fairways go least stable to most stable> Opto River>GL River>Champ Glo Gazelle>11x KC Pro Gazelle> Champ Eagle-X>GL Trident

Distance Drivers least stable to most stable>Champ Orc>SB Orc>S-PD>VIP Sword>Star Destroyer

The only reason the mids are in reverse order is because I carry my towels right beside them and I grab for the Zone less than the other and makes it easier to put back in.

I organize my bag by Speed ratings and from highest on one end to the lowest on the other end. Then I organize the speed catagories by stability rating. Over stable on one end to understable on the other end.

two putters in the pocket, D & FW drivers on one side, mids & specialty drivers (FH, XXX, meathook, etc) & maybe an extra putter on the other side, towels & whatever in the middle section

Lat 64 pro bag here.

My main putter and driving/approach putter in the putter pocket. Headwind putter and utility discs in the front pocket. From left to right with two dividers. Bh drivers, mids, fh drivers

Putters - mids - fairways - drivers. All in order of speed

66540_lg.jpg

66542_lg.jpg

My bag is color coded with mids on the right and drivers on the left.

I laid them out in the 2nd pic with drivers up top and mids on the bottom.

I carry two putters in the putter pocket and 3 more in the side pocket as well.