• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far is your max distance. what disc do you use for max

Hey Guys. I am Turning 16 years old this Summer and im trying to improve my driving. I want to know how far you older people can throw as long as how far all of you teenagers and kids can throw. I max out at about 400 feet using my AJ Star Destroyer. Is this good for my age or bad? Another this is what disc do you use for max distance. There is a hole by my house that is across a river but it starts off about 15 feet above the regular ground level and it is a 422 foot hole and i can park it right under the hole every once in a while. So if you count that, that would be my max distance.

At any age, 400 feet is solid. If you want to "fairly" measure max d, it should be done on level ground. I've had some pretty long downhill throws, but it was the elevation change giving me the extra distance, not my arm.

And to answer your question, at 29 I can throw in the neighborhood of 350' on level ground.

I'm 18, and I max out around 450' with a Nuke. However, I would say that you shouldn't be concerned with associating your distance and your age. 400' of power is good, and it allows you to reach most holes, but if you feel like you can still throw farther, don't settle for 400' just because you think that's good for a 16 year old.

Also, for what it's worth, David Wiggins has been throwing 700+ since he was 14.

Im 25
Furthest drive was 590 with a 166 Star Destroyer. Flat Ground.

At any age, 400 feet is solid. If you want to "fairly" measure max d, it should be done on level ground. I've had some pretty long downhill throws, but it was the elevation change giving me the extra distance, not my arm.

And to answer your question, at 29 I can throw in the neighborhood of 350' on level ground.

Thanks for responding! And yes when I maxed out at 400 feet. It was ground level. Anyway what kind of disc do you use for distance?

Thanks for responding! And yes when I maxed out at 400 feet. It was ground level. Anyway what kind of disc do you use for distance?

For forehand distance I use a Z Nuke. For backhand it varies a bit, GL Havoc, Lucid Renegade and GL Fury have been my farthest fliers so far.

I've also gotten some really nice backhand distance with X Nukes, but it only takes a couple throws for those to start getting pretty flippy.

I'm 18, and I max out around 450' with a Nuke. However, I would say that you shouldn't be concerned with associating your distance and your age. 400' of power is good, and it allows you to reach most holes, but if you feel like you can still throw farther, don't settle for 400' just because you think that's good for a 16 year old.

Also, for what it's worth, David Wiggins has been throwing 700+ since he was 14.

Thanks for all that! Nice distance also! But I think if I try my hardest I can do better. And yeah David wiggins is nuts!

Since we are on a message board, lol, 500 ft.

Real life probably 430. 169 ESP force and 174 z crank

I'm 18 & I throw Star Destroyers for max distance RHBH. I cycle Destroyer & prefer them around 170. I can consistently hit 450-475' but my farthest drives are over 500'. I've measured my distance multiple ways but the method I reference my distance to is my measuring wheel.

I'm 19 I average 425ish throwing a 171 star destroyer, but my longest throw was flat ground with a slight tailwind 550 with a 172 star wraith

25, farthest drive was 520' with an elite x nuke back in september. i've gotten better and throw farther now but i have no idea what my max is - i can't go out to a field to measure right now with all this snow on the ground. i hit 400' with my QOLF and QOLS on flat lines, not flexing for distance. those are speed 9. so i'd say my max is probably 450' right now.

22, How tall are you all you people? My longest drives range from 400-425 Max. My wraith and flow have been the 2 discs which i got the longest distance with, but achieving anything past 450 is going to take some time to really get that much D.

I throw a C Line PD2 175 for Hyzerflips in the 650 range. I can get over 1000 sometimes downhill. I pretty much overpower any course with ease. I also drive a Red Ferrari 458, Make over 1 million a year and have a huge dck that my supermodel GF loves.

I throw Destroyers (Star Tern in tailwind), 450-500 semi-consistently.

Best throw ever is a Star Tern right around 600 feet with a pretty good tailwind, flat ground.

Thank you! I am starting to feel like a schlub reading everyone's distances on here. I am also 29 but I can't throw very far, I think I max out around 310 on a good throw.
22, How tall are you all you people? My longest drives range from 400-425 Max. My wraith and flow have been the 2 discs which i got the longest distance with, but achieving anything past 450 is going to take some time to really get that much D.
I have also wondered about this because it seems to me that taller people get easier distance than shorter people. I am 5'7 and I struggle to get distance on my drives. Although I also am not exactly sure what distances I am throwing because my local courses seem to have considerable discrepancies in their distances.

Nikko and McBeast are about 5-8 so being a bit shorter you can still possible throw over 500. I do think taller helps though.

Waking up from my fantasy. I top out at a measly 350 on my best throws. I drive a crappy Hyundai but my license is suspended, am unemployed, have a tiny pecker and no GF, not to mentioned haven't been laid in way too long. I'm overweight and balding. Other then that life is great! :D

Nikko and McBeast are about 5-8 so being a bit shorter you can still possible throw over 500. I do think taller helps though.

Waking up from my fantasy. I top out at a measly 350 on my best throws. I drive a crappy Hyundai but my license is suspended, am unemployed, have a tiny pecker and no GF, not to mentioned haven't been laid in way too long. I'm overweight and balding. Other then that life is great! :D

:hfive:

I am 5 foot 5 inches. i weigh 190 pounds. i know a little bit on the bigger side. I average easily 375 feet on flat ground. my longest throw is probably about 530 feet on hole 1 at idlewild. It is slightly downhill but i have had an easy upshot on that hole. i throw champ and star terns. 168-175

Latest posts