• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?

How many years before you got your first ace?

• Total voters
4 years granted I was 12 when I started I get about one a year since I was 16 so thats like 8 or 9 I dont know the real number. I lost count when I played pride alot and there is a ninety nine footer. My only ace this year is the best though 270 right turn through a tight gap. They are all first off the pad real aces not cubby stuff. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=730&mode=gal&view=&hole=&page=1#

I started casually playing in 2000. I was on and off for about 5 years. Once I started playing consistently again it was about a year. Got my first and only ace on 3-17-07. On the other hand. I had a couple guys out playing one day. It was only my friends 3rd time out and he got an ace. Luckiest thing I've ever seen!!!

It took me about 3 months to hit my first and only ace. Have not really come close since then. It was more luck than anything else. Wasn't very long either since it was about 210 ft.

it felt great, but I think I've gotten better since then without hitting any more aces.

still waiting, so close to getting one when i played down at carmel. easier course to get aces on but an ace is an ace.

i started playing in Jan. of '08, very cold, so i didnt really play all that much, but once it got warmer out, i started playing everyday after work, and a few rounds on my days off too...i got my first ace in Dec. of '08 (so 11 months!!), and it was the day before my first Pre-Hibernation Doubles tournament, i was out trying to get some more practice playing with all the winter layers on...if only i would have hit it then, i could have got in on the ace pot... it was at Hickory Run State Park, hole # 15.

1991 at the ace fest that is Morley Field, San Diego. Just moved there from Buffalo. Been playing since 1986 though! Long time of near misses.

hit metal for the first time yesterday, thats all i got

Latest posts