• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many disc golf bags (packs &a carts) do you own?

How many?

• Total voters
8+

Zuca mounted on an EZ Go for my home course
Grip for courses that are not cart friendly
Ways too many extra bags with no real purpose

1. Driven Slingshot full of Aviars.
2. Driven Slingshot full of Innova DX drivers, mids and one putter.
3. Kestrel (Nutsac clone) with my more expensive discs.

Innova deluxe bag never once used trying to get rid of and a trooper backpack I love but is 2 discs too small

Pound OctoHaul
Innova HeroPack
Revo Mini
Zuca BP Cart
UP Trainer - does that count?

I sold 3 other bags when I bought the Pound, and I gave two other bags away to close friends. Currently I've been carrying the Pound for league rounds and pull the Innova bag in the Zuca for tournaments.

Pound OctoHaul
Innova HeroPack
Revo Mini
Zuca BP Cart
UP Trainer - does that count?

I sold 3 other bags when I bought the Pound, and I gave two other bags away to close friends. Currently I've been carrying the Pound for league rounds and pull the Innova bag in the Zuca for tournaments.

That Hero Pack you will have trouble getting the bag sold unless you sell it for way way less then bought it for.

4 bags and a re-purposed jogging stroller.

FADE Crunch - first bag ever and I can't find a reason to part with it. I still use it from time to time when I'm traveling but DG isn't the focus of the trip.

FADE Tourney - picked it up when I started carrying more discs. It's served me well and is still in great shape. Currently used as backup storage.

Innova DISCarrier - Great traditional style bag. I needed something to spend tourney funny money on and I didn't care for the small pockets on the FADE Tourney. Used exclusively for almost 6 years other than the occasional Crunch Box round.

UPD Rebel - just picked it up a little bit ago and is now the primary bag.

I'm happy with my 3:

1) Zuca AT cart for most cases where a course is cart friendly.

2) Fossa Pro backpack for when it's not cart friendly and I need to carry more than 12 discs, so typically a tournament or playing a course for the first time.

3) Innova Standard bag, which I think is a great little bag by the way. For casual rounds where I know I'm not going to need more than 10-12 discs.

And actually, I'm thinking about some of you who posted about using "leftover" bags as storage, and as I look to my right I'm seeing/remembering I have an Innova Deluxe bag. Must've won it in a tournament. I think I used it a couple times before backpacks and carts were a thing and I needed to carry extra discs. I hate the thought of carrying a shoulder bag that big now. This was just before back straps were happening too. And yes, it's just for storage now. The dividers split it into 3 sections, and in each section are discs I use for specific shots at specific courses. So if I know I'm playing that course, the couple extra discs I'll use are right there.

I'm happy with my 3:

2) Fossa Pro backpack for when it's not cart friendly and I need to carry more than 12 discs, so typically a tournament or playing a course for the first time.

3) Innova Standard bag, which I think is a great little bag by the way. For casual rounds where I know I'm not going to need more than 10-12 discs.

And actually, I'm thinking about some of you who posted about using "leftover" bags as storage, and as I look to my right I'm seeing/remembering I have an Innova Deluxe bag. Must've won it in a tournament. I think I used it a couple times before backpacks and carts were a thing and I needed to carry extra discs. I hate the thought of carrying a shoulder bag that big now. This was just before back straps were happening too. And yes, it's just for storage now. The dividers split it into 3 sections, and in each section are discs I use for specific shots at specific courses. So if I know I'm playing that course, the couple extra discs I'll use are right there.

Shoulder bags that are smaller like the Innova Deluxe with the spot at top near single strap and lower at bottom corners can use backpack straps like this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XYJDKYC/ref=twister_B06XYGCWGF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I use a slightly different style, Outcast ones that are not as nice for disc golf bags. If I ever get a new of the Discraft tournament bag, I will put the one ones ones I have but only after I get some D style Carabiners to fix a flaw those Outcast straps have.

I'm happy with my 3:

Shoulder bags that are smaller like the Innova Deluxe with the spot at top near single strap and lower at bottom corners can use backpack straps like this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XYJDKYC/ref=twister_B06XYGCWGF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I use a slightly different style, Outcast ones that are not as nice for disc golf bags. If I ever get a newer of the same mode,l Discraft tournament bag, I will put the one ones ones I have but only after I get some D style Carabiners to fix the flaw those Outcast straps have.

4 total now, sequentially ordered by size as a I got addicted and bought more discs and started trying to fill holes in shot selection as I got used to local courses and what was required.
Started playing last fall. Bought the Innova starter bag that holds 10 discs. It now holds 8 D-line P2s and 2 Prime Deputies or 2 Hard Pures for putting practice.
Bought a bag at Academy AGame Disc Golf Backpack that has so many zippered pockets, mesh pocket sides, 3-6 putter slots up top, holds 20+ discs, 2 bottle holders.... awesome storage/capacity, for about $15 bucks on clearance. My buddy that started playing same time as me still uses his. Problem was the overall floppiness of the bag drove me crazy, so...
I bought a DD Sniper bag. Used some Amazon rewards points and paid only 30 instead of 60 for it. Loved it for a few months, well constructed, felt solid, stayed upright, but as I got through more rounds and wanted to start recording shots for finding errors, wanted to have some snacks, extra towels, possibly a stool later, etc etc it was coming up short.
So my current bag was my birthday gift in May. Wanted a large pack but wouldn't/couldn't pay over 200 for a Grip EQ or Upper Park, etc. at this early point in my game.
Found the Lat64 Luxury E3. Wow. For now, I was able to add in everything I wanted for a reasonable $150. If it holds up as well as I've read I'll probably be carrying this one a long time.

The Academy bag is holding backup/extra discs now and the Sniper is being filled out for my brother in law who has played a few rounds the past week with me and loving the game.

I have a lot of bags. I want to sell all of them. I'd really like to get a DD Ranger.

2 x Innova Standard bags - one with 2 dividers, one with accordion.

Voodoo Mojo Totem Brown - Really liked this bag for looks/performance but with Quads on it put my sides in a vice. Hardly ever used it.

Revolution Carolina - Bought this off the hype of the old days. Probably used mine for 2 rounds. Just too heavy and hated the plastic divider. The small opening was annoying to me.

Hyzer Bags Ergo2 - Gift from my fiancé. Just too big and bulky for me. Dislike the vertical system. Another one I used for 2 rounds. Loved watching videos of this bag just not for me.

Dynamic Discs Trooper - Bought on a whim. Holds too many discs with too little storage. I carry very little, but seem to have maxed this bag out just with keys/wallet/phone, bottle of bug spray and small first aid kid.

DGA Elite Shield - Got this as a great deal unused from PIAS with the straps. Was a dumb purchase as it's basically the same thing but smaller than the Mojo.

Innova Competition - My most used bag, but I'm over carrying the quad system

Innova Deluxe - Purchased this on a good deal from a friend to carry extra discs for field work when I first started. Never carried to a course.

Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey? - I forget what version I have, but it's the one drink version with 1 storage pocket. Great materials but pvc + corrugated cardboard annoyed me. Awesome drink holder though.

Fade Crunch - Was okay. Nothing really wrong with this bag. For what it is, it's an amazing value.

edit: Forgot Old nutsac and newer version. Fiancé took the original and i got new version to replace. Great for our local courses we have now. Probably the only one I won't end up selling now.

I think that's all the bags I own. My fiancé says I have to sell all my extra as we're saving for a house/marriage coming up soon so gotta figure all of that out. I'm super glad I got most of these bags to figure out what I like/dislike. If any of you have advice for selling off my bags, please PM me on what to charge/how to ship these things and where.

Last edited:
I will have to change that too 3.5 now, with .5 bag being the basicThrowback Sports model bag with single strap that is the cooler inside being the not a true disc golf bag, no bottle holders and is going to be a cooler for me.

I just got the https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C38G49H...detail_1?psc=1 to put on the seat when the Vertex Angler backpack with seat dies. See below for my modified pack.

Attachments

• Disc Golf Bag.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Disc Golf Bag Top View.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag Top View.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
over 5 min limit above

With new pack I have ordered it but is not here yet, the new one. Is going to be replacement to the bag I currently use in picture using the Frame with seat when the bag is not working for some big reason.

4 for me.
-UPD Shift is my go-to, and favorite.
-MR Golf Mahal for tourney days or watery courses when I need to carry some spares.
-GB Spider Monkey for travel duty and small local courses.
-old Fade Crunch relegated to glow round duty.
I've had and sold a bunch of others, but these have earned their stay.

in order of size (small to large):
Crunch Box
DGA Elite Shield (in car now)
Lat64 Pro Bag

the Elite Shield is a great every day bag. It kinda supplanted the Crunch Box. The Lat Pro is relegated to purely tournament use (which means it's gathering dust in my garage :p) but it is crazy huge for a traditional bag.

I have 1 cart and 4 bags.

1) Crosslap Cubus - Primary (Love it btw)
2) DD Ranger v2 (Stars and Stripes)
3) Lat64 Go Bag (Use for rounds when i don't need a full bag)
4) Chinese rip off of the Grip Bag, i can it the Frip.
5) Small Shoulder bag, my very first bag.

Latest posts