• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you carry in your bag?

wow, i have no need to carry so many discs. For one thing the bag wud be to big, heavy, and cumbersome and would frustrate me, and for another, i dont think it is reasonable to carry doubles or even triples of discs in your bag, unless you play at a course with a pretty high chance that your gonna lose a disc. i have 10 discs and i carry all of them, but i wud only carry a max of 12 even if i had more.

wow, i have no need to carry so many discs. For one thing the bag wud be to big, heavy, and cumbersome and would frustrate me, and for another, i don't think it is reasonable to carry doubles or even triples of discs in your bag, unless you play at a course with a pretty high chance that your gonna lose a disc. i have 10 discs and i carry all of them, but i would only carry a max of 12 even if i had more.

I carry 3 Wraiths, and they all fly different. The DX is beat in and flies straight. The Champ flies like a meat hook, and the Star is beat in and flies straight and gives me a nice little fade at the end. It also gives me a nice S curve in the air.

I carry two putters. The Titanic is the main, and the Soft Magnet I use as a back up putter, and for putting where I need a putter to hit the brakes on impact.

I carry 24 in my Innova Deluxe bag, but only use about 8 or so regularly. IMO carrying 25 discs and above is just overkill;)

I carry 3 Wraiths, and they all fly different. The DX is beat in and flies straight. The Champ flies like a meat hook, and the Star is beat in and flies straight and gives me a nice little fade at the end. It also gives me a nice S curve in the air.

I carry two putters. The Titanic is the main, and the Soft Magnet I use as a back up putter, and for putting where I need a putter to hit the brakes on impact.

Midnight....what happened to the 60 posts about the Power of the Magnet? Like a year and a half of of pushing the Magnet and now its second tier? :D

Oh great...get him going...now comes the speech on how the titanic IS the magnet but in better plastic....

sheesh, where have you been? ;)

Oh great...get him going...now comes the speech on how the titanic IS the magnet but in better plastic....

sheesh, where have you been? ;)

What difference does it make.....Its a Magnet, but in better plastic. It still flies like a sinking ship. Nothing like more expensive plastic missing the chains.

What difference does it make.....Its a Magnet, but in better plastic. It still flies like a sinking ship. Nothing like more expensive plastic missing the chains.

My Titanic kicked ass and took names yesterday at the course.

I really don't give a damn what anyone thinks of my choices. All I know is the damn thing did great, and that is all that counts. I was just trying to share my joy. If thats a crime, and I will post bail.

I had 16 but it is down to 12. Doggone water hazards ate 2 and 2 got lost in heavy growth. It will soon be back to 16.

I currently have 18, but 5 of them are backups, and three of them I only carry because they'll fit in the bag I usually take out. I'd take a smaller bag, but I like to keep a lot of things with me on the course (including a couple nalgenes), hence the bigger bag.

I agree that even discs with the same mold can fly a lot different. I carry multiple leopards for instance. The CE Leopard is really domey and flies pretty straight, the pro leopard turns over really well, so I use it for my anhyzers, and i have a champ leopard that can do pretty much whatever I want it to do.

I have multiple Valks in my bag for the same reason. My ce flatop valk flys a hell of a lot different than my star valk.

Twelve:
Innova Champion Groove
Innova Champion Monarch
Innova Champion Leopard
Innova Champion Panther
Discraft Z Glide (heavy)
Discraft Z Glide (light)
Discraft ESP Surge
Discraft ESP Buzzz
Discraft X Buzzz
DGA Squall
Discraft X Comet (this slot changes frequently)
Discraft Soft Challenger

I carry 16 in my bag. I don't use each one on every course I play, but as I have played different courses I have used them all. Some are duplicates or same disc different plastic ranging from Driver to FW MR then I carry 3 Putters. Still trying to give my final decision on my R Pro Aviar or stick with my DX and Glow.

I carry 18, but only 15 of them are mine. One is my older brother's, one is my fiancee's and the other one I found, which is in the process of getting returned to it rightful owner. I use 6-8 discs regularly when I play, but I am trying to get used to some of the other discs I own. Also, I figure why not carry them all if they will fit in my military bag with room for towels, drinks and food.

Drivers:
1x Innova DX Cobra 167g
1x Innova DX Stingray 167g
3x Innova DX Leopard two are 170g, one is 167g
1x Innova Chapion Leopard 172g
1x Discraft Pro-D Cyclone 170g
1x Discraft Elite-Z Cyclone 174g
1x Innova DX Valkyrie 175g
1x Innova DX Eagle 150g
1x Innova DX Dragon 150g

Mid-Range:
1x Innova DX Wolf 172g
1x Innova DX Hydra 175g

Putters:
1x Innova DX Polecat 180g
1x Ching Power JuJu 174g

My Fiancee's Disc:
1x Innova Star Sidewinder 163g

Depends on where I am playing, if I am playing a course I have never played before I usually carry 20 or so discs in my bag. If I play a course that I am familiar with and know what shots are needed and not needed I will usually carry less discs somewhere btwn 10-15.

I carry 10-12. I rotate depending on the course. Always have teebirds and rocs in there though.

I normally carry...
3 Rocs
3 Wizards
Soft Pro-Rhyno
Star Gator
Champion TeeBird
Champion Sidewinder
Pro Firebird (Champion Plastic)
Champion Beast
Star TeeRex (First Run)
Champion Starfire
So Normally no less then 12-14 and will normally add depending on if I have played the course and the weather conditions.

Lez see, where am I now:

Drivers:
Latitude 64 Vision
Latitude 64 Striker
Discraft Avenger

Fairway Drivers:
Gazelle 9x Pro
Gazelle DX 150 class

Midranges:
Latitude 64 Medius
Latitude 64 Core
Discraft Stratus ESP