• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many discs do you have? :)

Somewhere between 550 & 650.

I usually bag between 19-22 but I rotate my throwers quasi-frequently. In any given year I would guess that I throw over 100 different discs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 66
Probably ~300, and I don't regret it.

Rotate between about 50 probably for rounds, and have over 100 that I will use in field work. My dye stash makes up over 1/3 of my total.

I'm at about 275 right now. In the last two years, I was trying a lot of different molds, so the stash got a lot larger than it had been. Now I've figured the bag out and will thin out a lot of it with give-aways and sales. In reality, that money will probably just go into backups and I'll have almost as many as when I started.

The Grip holds about 18ish, so that's what I bag. Probably 60% of what I have in storage are backups or molds that I switch to for fun.

Last edited:
I own about 60, and bag 15. I am confident using those 15 on every course and don't switch out a ton. I do have a lot of backups though.

If I counted them all from memory correctly I have 34 discs. I seriously bag 15-17 of them and usually throw another 3-5 in the bag to experiment with.

I'm probably right around 1000 discs and 5 bags currently. I bag 23 usually, rotate through some throwers, and keep a fairly healthy stock for tournament payouts.

80 +/- 3 discs.

Almost all in the bag right now, or exact backups ready to go...

I have a few hundred. Not sure of exact number.

At any given time I might have 20 in the bag.

Granted, I have 3 different bags with about 20 in each bag.

I have 105 last time I counted. Most are backups or same mold that I rotate depending on course or weather conditions. I have about 20-25 (included in the 105) discs that I need to trade or sell and about 10 (included in the 105) that I have in my mountain bag.

About 60, 15 in the bag, 15 backups for whats in the bag, and another ~30 that are basically useless and when I'm not feeling lazy will get pictures and put in the marketplace.

At 56 total right now i play with 16-18. I believe i have around 10 backup discs the rest are from player packs and discs that have been switched out.

Currently I have 49 discs. I'm bagging about 18 right now in my small bag (about as minimalist as I can mentally go) but when I use my big bag I carry about 25 or so. 5 of my discs are strictly practice putters, and another 9 are discs that just didn't work out and therefore collect dust (let's just say I don't do understable high speed drivers well...).

Somewhere between 550 & 650.

I usually bag between 19-22 but I rotate my throwers quasi-frequently. In any given year I would guess that I throw over 100 different discs.

God bless you

I feel better about my awful disc buying habit after seeing that pic.

Last time I counted I had about 75 about 30 of those are assassins. I have a habit of buying everyone I come across.

I have another stack of 15 or so RDG discs I am helping to distribute. It makes my office quite full. And prompts a lot of, "what does this one do?" questions.

Latest posts