• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many discs do you own?!

How many discs do you own?

• 0-25 (Just enough for my bag)

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • 25-50 (I got backups yo)

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • 50-100 (I got backups...for my backups)

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • 100+ (I got 99 problems and a disc ain't one)

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters

bogeyfreetilinfinity

Eagle Member
Just wondering how many discs people out there own. I'm hoping that maybe some replies might let me thinks I'm not so bad. Also would be interesting to know how many are throwers, backups, and collectors. Also, how much is too much?

I have somewhere around 40. I just started playing again last summer so haven't had years to stock up. Some are backups and some are loaners for friends. I bag 17 typically.

Can't answer the too much question. I haven't figured it out yet. :)

I have 117 according to my disc organizer on here, although I think that it may be 2 off - I believe I have 119. I know, it's sad that I know the exact number.

I would say that of those 119 I occasionally throw 70ish of them. There are probably 40-50 that I have either used too much and now don't fly the same, or found and never used.

about 250 total. A good mix of collectables and throwers but i mainly only collect what is in my bag and horde backups. the wall is just for my favorites of the stuff on the rack
15 11x firebirds, 40ish destroyers
2nd
20ish star teebirds, 7 Jls, 6 eagles, 5 Pro line leopards randoms on the right
3rd
rocs about 40 old dx, ching, champ, etc and 6 QMS, 3 stingrays, 3 gators
4th
all aviars about 40 11x, 10x, old school dx etc. and 2 panzers because they rule

when i fill the rack i will be done, but thats what i said when it use to be 3 levels.

Too many.

I prefer not to count so that when asked I don't have to give a specific answer. I always get this question when people see my bag, the box of backups in the back of my car, the discs just lying around in my room, or the discs that are sitting randomly around the house or garage.

Really, I couldn't give a ballpark estimate. My disc organizer here is nowhere near up to date.

I am just a bit over 100,which I would have never seen myself with when I was a super n00b with just three discs.

And even that number is nothing compared to some of the hoarders/collectors around here. :eek:

I usually hover right around 50.... 21 in the bag, about 15 backups and some that I've tried and ended up as trade bait/sellers.

I often wonder how many posters on here have over 1000 discs. To me, that's when it starts getting into hoarder territory.

Not that it's necessarily a bad thing...it is what it is.

I'm gonna steal that PVC rack idea.

I have a big box of disc. Not really sure how many. 2 are my ace discs but the rest are throwers and mostly molds I tried at one point or another.

Full bag is 15-18. Light bag is 8-10

I often wonder how many posters on here have over 1000 discs. To me, that's when it starts getting into hoarder territory.

Not that it's necessarily a bad thing...it is what it is.

It starts much earlier than that. :eek:

I've got 65 total. 16 are bagged, about 5 to 10 will always be wall hangers. And the rest are back ups and experiments.

I've got ~60 right now. But I've lost a few and traded quite a few away. Probably have had well over a hundred total, but never at one time.

Latest posts