• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own?

cojsmith08

Double Eagle Member
I'm currently rockin' 57 discs.

What's everyone else at, also whats been your highest?

(dgdave, looking for your response to this one :wink: )

Right now upwards of 250. At most ummm more than that. Discs that I bought to be sold and such. My garage is pretty well full of old discs and backups.

I currently have 78 and I'm trying to cut down. It's mostly copies of discs that I already throw, just in case I lose any... 6 Teerexes, 8 Wraiths, 5 Predators, 6 Teebirds, 12 Rocs, 6 Buzzzes, 7 Aviars, 8 Wizards... It's good to have backups. I can rebuild my bag at least 5 times if I wanted to ;)

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5263

I'm sitting on about 420. Before my Wife discovered ebay, it was right around 550.

I have to keep my Wife away from this shelf. She yells "EBAY SALE!" whenever she sees it.

june2008082.jpg

As of last night 199 but I know I am getting more soon.

Working Stiff- it looks like all your discs are right side up and washed. OCD just like me?

I think it is down to just a few hundred now after the big trade/sell push I have been on lately. I am really trying to get rid of any disc I don't throw because it was getting out of control.

Okay Working Stiff, what's in the card binders up there? Baseball? Football? Magic?

As for me and how many I own I would say about 70. Some of my pride and joys are a 15+ year old Proto Wizard and a KC 11x Champ Aviar.

Just over 100 for me, the sad thing is I only had 10-15 this spring... I've been obsessed lately.

I only have 45 right now, but then again I just started playing this past spring. I have slowed down my purchasing now that I have started to find discs that work for me. Once I am 100% sure, I can start buying back-ups! :D

Around 100-120 right now. Most are back-ups of discs I throw regularly - Orcs, Teebirds, about 20 Rocs and 15 Aviars. I only have 20-25 "collectible" discs...the rest are trade stock and stuff I keep telling myself I'll throw one day :)