• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs in total do you own right now?

Only keep 18-20. When I have more, I give them to friends, newbies, friendly players on the course, or to the local course for loaners, which seem to disappear. Not even War Eagle took the joy of giving discs away from me.

I would say about 200 ish with about 70 percent putters and mids. I have been trying recently to weed out the stuff I could not see my self using and limiting the different molds I have in crates.

CHEERS - Koffee

i think it's at 388. I'd like to be below 300 but i'm too lazy to keep on top of selling them.

I've increased back up to about 70... time to trade in at PIAS to reduce the number and (hopefully) increase the quality. (again)

I've increased back up to about 70... time to trade in at PIAS to reduce the number and (hopefully) increase the quality. (again)

Over 60 in a hurry. I might have a problem. I havent played in awhile and I just keep on buying. Buzzzes more then anything. Now I have two first runs, two second first runs, two midnights, and a stack of esp/flx/glo/z

Latest posts