• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many here still have your very first disc.

I lost my first golf disc, 195g Phenix, but still have my second, 168.5g Eclipse from 1989. However, the first round I ever played was with regular Frisbees like a black Master until I discovered golf discs.
First round ever played was with an Aerobie Squidgie. Tight course and we didn't want to hurt anything if we hit it.
SqDisc-Main-ForWeb250.jpg

First golf discs were a few weeks later: Champ Orc, Star Shark, Champ Aviar. Sitll have all three.

I have my first putter from 15 or so years ago. It started to crack so i retired it.

Also.. it has no magnetic properties left.. ..

putter.jpg

Last edited:
I've only been playing since February 2012. My first disc was a DX Leopard which is now sooooo beat it really doesn't fly like a Leopard any more, so I have it in my house and use it for working on hammer drills.

I dont even remember what my first disc was -.- I got a few used ones during my ultimate time and only tried playing a few times during one summer. Dont have any of them anymore, gave them all away over time.

Had 3 different weight World Class frisbees since around 1990; first golf disc was a 198g Jaguar (circa 1993). Brought that Jaguar out last year for "newbies" to field throw and they were amazed with the glide. None in my bag.

First round ever played was with an Aerobie Squidgie. Tight course and we didn't want to hurt anything if we hit it.
SqDisc-Main-ForWeb250.jpg

First golf discs were a few weeks later: Champ Orc, Star Shark, Champ Aviar. Sitll have all three.
attachment.php

Attachments

• first_set.jpg
    first_set.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 71
Yep.
A 150 class DGA Squall. Got my 1st ace w/ it and it now resides in a place of honor on the wall.

Nearly every one of my discs is in its 15th generation or so.

My very first was a M Wizard, that I lost in a gravel pit that I was practicing upshots in, went through a damn wormhole.

I bought the Innova starter kit because I had a Dick's gift card and they had nothing else I wanted. Played a few rounds and quit for a while. By the time I played again I had already lost the Aviar and Leopard, so I played my first serious round with just a 148g DX Shark. That thing was sooooooo easy to make go straight, and glide forever, which is how it got lost :thmbdown:

I was tossing it at my grandparents' house and it sailed into a rain-fattened creek :doh:

I had been playing with a borrowed dx cheetah that was beat to death.. The same day it cracked I found a tie dye champ eagle. That disc still hangs on the wall and was thrown until last year when I got worried about losing it.

Yes I still do. I gave it to a friend and then after a few years asked for it back, he wasn't throwing it so he obliged....

1996 or 1997. Elite-X XL. Still flies great but doesn't get out much anymore.

My first. Still my best. Omega SS.

Gave it to my cousin's boy. Missed it every round for six months. Traded a newer one to him to get it back.

Attachments

• omega.jpg
    omega.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 4
I still have my first disc. It is a dx Viper. Also still have my first Roc. It is a San Mariono Roc with a 1993 Kentucky States Stamp.

Latest posts