• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Putters do You have in your bag?

How many Putters do you have in your bag?

Votes: 2 0.2%

Votes: 49 6.0%

Votes: 179 22.1%

Votes: 216 26.7%

Votes: 192 23.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 172 21.2%

• Total voters
Summit, Ridge, VP, Sole, Ion, Anode, Pig, Spike, Banger GT, Aero.
I like putters. A lot.

Every round when I take my tourney bag with me, I carry a Sole (primary), VP (windy), and a Ridge (driving). If I am doing an all Vibram round with the Nutsac, then I just have a Sole with me to conserve on space.

CE Rhyno (straddle putts)
Circle Stamp Rhyno (long putts)
Medium Ridge (main putter)
Medium Summit (short anny shots)
Z Zone (approaches)
~backup Medium Ridge
~backup Z Zone

5 total
2 McPro Aviars (main putter)
1 R Pro P&A (approaches)
1 Star Rhyno (windy approaches/headwind putter drives/FH putter drives))
1 CFR Glow BB Aviar (driving putter for spring)
Once we get into the summer and there is no longer a constant breeze everyday, I'll switch the BB Aviar for a Polecat.

Main hard magnet
Main soft magnet for stretch putts

2 back up hard magnets for warming up

Beat to **** soft magnet for anhyzer approach shots

Ion for straight drives
Gator for hyzer approach

Ok, I am down to 3. I Swan for putts, 1 GL Pure for approaches and 1 Opto Pure for drives and some approaches. Yeah sometimes I use the GL off the tee too. I ditched a Premium Jokeri for a Suspect to deal with headwinds and shots that need more fade, and it is working well.

2 pures that I putt with, 1 driving g9 wizard, 1 glow wizard for upshots, and 1 esp zone for my overstable short game needs

4 Putters in 2 molds.

1 Sinus AP Hard
1 Sinus SP Soft
1 beat to hades Eco1 Swan2
1 newish Eco1 Swan2

Looking to pick up the new baseline plastic from Westside, BT, and see how it feels. May replace one of the current Swan2.

4 total, 2 molds.

2 Wizard SSS 175g- go to regular putters
1 Wizard SSS 170g- very old and beat, used for get out of trouble shots or "yoga" position putts
1 Cryztal Zone 178- OS driving putter

Originally I voted 2, but I've doubled that. I have 3 Wizards (two S and one G9i) and one medium Ridge (soon to be two). I'm not sure the G9i has won a place in the bag, so that might be leaving. My 165g Ridge is great off the tee, so it's been getting my driving putter duties.

I carry 5 putters. 1 10x kc pro aviar for 40 feet and in. 1 12x kc aviar for driving and approaching (hyzer and straight backhands). 1 beat up ol dx aviar for annys and approaches and 70 footers- 40 footers. 1 vibram ridge for flick upshots and driving. And 1 ESP zone for driving and flicking.

4 for now, but soon to be 5. Most of the courses I throw max out at 300ft holes. Putters are my biggest area of the bag for this reason.

1- Sure Grip Magic : was recently added for powered down approaches
1- Beat Sure Grip Wizard : bread and butter putter. Most used and valued
1- Seasoned Sure Grip Wizard for straight/stable drives and approaches
1- Putting Sure Grip Wizard for putting only
* Fossil Scale in the mail