• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How much is the most you've paid for a disc?

Since I've never bought a collector disc, how much would you spect to pay for a first run (red) ce leopard?

I've got some Battle Rocs amongst other Rocs that I've paid quite a bit for. The cheapest one was $60 and the most expensive was a little over $100, but the value of those don't seem to be dropping, so as of now, I don't regret it.

I just bought the most expensive disc in my collection yet. 27 bucks including tax for a Glo Champ Wraith <2008 Summertime Open>. My first glow disc ever and I wanted to support the tournament.

I want to see if anyone actually bought those blueberry light/dark side CE discs that some douche was trying to sell on ebay. What was the minimum on those sets again?

i've paid no more than 35 for a disc....

i think my sweetest grab was a 1st run CE Valk and 1st run CE FX for 70 shipped

:)

30 bones for a usdgc champ roc, would i do it again? NO they just arent stable enough to warrent the extra 20 bucks

I've paid 30, but that included shipping. I don't collect, buy only the molds I throw, and like having back-ups so I buy discs, but more than 30, well if the incentive was right. Like if it was going to be delivered by that gal on the Discraft site, OK how much. :wink:

25/ea for collector rocs.

Got a schweet deal for some 05 SB rocs at 30/ea (they sell regularly on scrEwbay for 50+).

8)

55 for 1st Run Blueberry CE XCaliber just because I was drooling to eat blueberry but its my only collection.

Wait a minute, I threw it anyway.

Just kidding......

the most i have payed for a disc is 25 and there are only 50 i think of this stamp it is the georgia super six series set of discs and there are 7 of them and i bought 6 so i payed 150
this is what the series disc looks like
08GSSS_Disc_Series.jpg

I think i payed 18$ for one of my whitlers. I have sold a disc for 35$ before though. (found a CE Spider barely used in a pond, no ink)

marmoset said:
A KC Pro Banshee X-out. 147 grams. $6.00.
Then I got poison ivy from head to toe while looking for it. I climbed up a tree for a different vantage point, hopped over a couple trees and then climbed down a tree that was slathered with ivy.
That's the highest price I paid.

But I found the disc.

I feel for ya, ive been covered head to toe in ivy and oak at the same time also it was all over my face, neck,privates....longest 2 weeks in my life. to boot it was b4 the advanced technology zanfel.

EBK357 said:
marmoset said:
Then I got poison ivy from head to toe while looking for it. I climbed up a tree for a different vantage point, hopped over a couple trees and then climbed down a tree that was slathered with ivy.

But I found the disc.

I feel for ya, ive been covered head to toe in ivy and oak at the same time also it was all over my face, neck,privates....longest 2 weeks in my life. to boot it was b4 the advanced technology zanfel.

Ha. Yeah.
I got the poison ivy and I said "at least I didn't get any on my scrotum." A couple hours later- guess what started itching?
Note to self...

marmoset said:
EBK357 said:
marmoset said:

But I found the disc.

Ha. Yeah.
I got the poison ivy and I said "at least I didn't get any on my scrotum." A couple hours later- guess what started itching?
Note to self...

Way to go now the whole DG world knows where your hand has been :-D

Latest posts