• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How much money have you spent on DGCR?

snappyfingers

* Ace Member *
I was thinking about this the other day...
How much money have I spent on DGCR items (travel tags, discs, etc)?

Here's my tally:

$5 - 2010 Travel Tag
$6 - 2011 Travel Tag
$36 - 3 x DGCR Rocs
$3.50 - DGCR Bumber Sticker
$5 - Basic Donation
$15 - Deluxe Membership
$25 - Premium Membership
$21 - DGCR Personal Tag

$116.50 (not including shipping)

I'm just curious as to what others have spent on this site.

For what time range? 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, etc.? Or just all time on here? I think those numbers could get very big...

For what time range? 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, etc.? Or just all time on here? I think those numbers could get very big...

I guess your whole time being a member.
I joined in 2007 but didn't use the site until Summer 2010... more money would have definitely been spent had I been using the site that whole time. :p

Way too much... assuming I count :) Also, thank you snappyfingers and devin :D

Too Much... Lol, I have no idea. I dont keep record of it like most other people on here.

Yeah, I had to go through my Paypal records to see exactly what I spent.

Way too much... assuming I count :) Also, thank you snappyfingers and devin :D

Thanks for the "thanks" but not why I started this thread. I just wanted to see what others have spent, and on what.
Timg, get some DGCR stamped Wizards and you'll see the dollars roll in, from me at least. :p

Tags: $32
Crowns: $55
Discs: $27

I think I've bought something else but I can't remember.

Grand total: $114

Snappy you have more than me! *goes to the DGCR store*

:)

*edit* I've bought the premium crown twice so add $25 to $114 and if you can figure that out you didn't go to public school. haha :)

Last edited:
Maybe for round 3 of the discs I'll go Gateway. We'll have to see :)

add another chunk of change to my total for Gateway discs. :D

Wow, I have no idea either, but after Saturday, it will be in the $200+ range as a fair guess. We gotta keep timg happy and showing us the love, by throwing money at him. ;)

20070306money_bin.jpg

Currently under construction at DGCR HQ ;)

2 years Premium and one bag tag. Premium membership per year is money well spent to support the site. That's only 2 Champion $12.95 discs that I don't need, and probably can't throw, anyway.

I bought 4 discs the first time around, a premium membership, a 2011 travel tag, and a replacement 2011 travel tag, so probably $75ish.

Latest posts