• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How would you play this hole? Pt. II

Agreed with the midrange approach - gun a line drive at the ground 40 feet short of the basket with a beat-in Roc. It will land and slide right up to the basket. I say a lot of slide rather than a lot of glide.
thats the same thing i would do

Buzzz straight at it. If I don't hit that window, at least I will be close enough to it and putt from there.

I'll share my secret. (parked it under the pin Tuesday night.)

I throw a Monarch directly at the tree trunk on the left. If it all works out it turns up towards the fairway and slides 10-20 feet to the basket.

that was going to be my advice. my monarch drifts oh-so-lightly back right brfore it fades and if I kept it low I'm looking at valet service. :)

i would probably toss my stingray or leopard. my stingray will turn over just enough so that when it fades out it will have a nice line right at the basket. my leopard would just head straight for the chains!

I'd use a Spider or my 180g Comet. Or a Roc. Or maybe a Leopard. Or just chuck the whole bag at the sucker, hope that one or two discs make it through ;)

that was going to be my advice. my monarch drifts oh-so-lightly back right brfore it fades and if I kept it low I'm looking at valet service. :)

Yeah, thats about was I was thinking. I did sort of a flex shot with the monarch, at first, but as its broken in, I have had to put less and less Anny on it but it still flys like a flex shot.

Im just not sure looking at the picture if there is enough room. It would be pretty close. Safest bet for me, given the discs I have now, would be my Puma, straight on.

Throw my aviar up the gut

I would throw my FLX Buzzz up t he gut with the slightest bit of turn so it fades back around basket.

I was thinking steven2361 said he woulda spiked a huge hyzer around that bush. Seen him do it before for shots kinda like that, but they are usually a little longer.

Layup and take the 3....seems going for it would yield more 4s than 2s and it looks fairly easy to 3.....Cowards may never smell glory but bravery can sometimes be foolish! And sometimes the cowards win!

I've played this hole several times on trips to see the family. I usually throw my esp banger-gt straight at it when in the short position. Having a disc skip or fade off to either the left or right can make for an easy four with the hill coming into play. I've seen people try a roller only to watch there disc roll all the way down the hill and then have a 400+ foot upshot, not a good day. I've also seen skip shot do the same. I like to be below the basket and have to putt uphill and there is less of a chance to have your putt roll away if you miss. Great little hole at one of my favorite courses.