• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the big basket and still have the box ones, in medium, with cool/bright color combos

Frolf4444: My current inventory is located in my DGR thread.. it's posted on the first page of this thread...
but if you don't feel like looking.. I have the Retro in long sleeve in Medium and Large.. and I have a Green short sleeve tshirts in XL.. The long sleeves are grey with black/red ink.
check my DGR thread to see all the pictures with the inventory NEXT TO THE IMAGES.

ArcheType: I have the Big Basket in a Neon Yellow shirt in Medium and Large right now.. Have never printed the "still have the box" design on any bright shirts.. only black and athletic grey so far.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I'm interested,

what color is the printing on the yellow one? fingers crossed for either black or white

archetype:
pictures and quantities of the designs are on my DGR thread and they are also on the first few pages of this thread..
here is the link to my DGR thread so you can see all the designs on one post:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/...&t=13911&sid=a5fb7426c3df5979d92d0484da1497fa

and the Neon yellow Shirt is printed with Black ink. And the color of the shirt pops more In person than in the picture.. Hope this helped!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

want:

hyzerflip #1 - medium
yellow big basket - medium
hyzerflip longsleeve - medium

what would the total price be since they can all be shipped together rather than individual?

want:

hyzerflip #1 - medium
yellow big basket - medium
hyzerflip longsleeve - medium

what would the total price be since they can all be shipped together rather than individual?

$32 shipped.. i'll discount the shipping and the cost of the long sleeve..
I would size up on the long sleeve to Large. I'm between a Medium an Large(because of my height) and I much prefer the Large because: the lightweight long sleeves can shrink and the sleeves feel better.
Sizing up on the bigbasket might not be as important.. Just remember to machine was cold and tumble dry on LOW or Air dry only....

send me a PM if you are still interested. I'm leaving for post office run #2 today so LMK!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Cool shirts!

cool thx for the props. I have about 4-5 more designs in the works.. Just saving up money to get more supplies for my shop so I can print them up. Cotton will be up almost 30% this year :(

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

got mine yesterday and I wasnt even expecting it, the designs are awesome. the neon/highlighter green/yellow one was worn to the bar last night. I love having clothes that not everyone can run to the store and buy

thanks again!!

got mine yesterday and I wasnt even expecting it, the designs are awesome. the neon/highlighter green/yellow one was worn to the bar last night. I love having clothes that not everyone can run to the store and buy

thanks again!!

NP! Glad it got there quickly and I'm super glad that you are satisified!!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Updated inventory and a little bit more:

**NEW DRYFITS with Contrast Panels!! Sizes run true to length, but at least a half size wide.**
------- M-2XL Available right now!! ---- $20 shipped (cont. US) ---------

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

thanks for the hook up man.. guardian tree is super tight and thatnks for the towels.... well be doing buisness real soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts