• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ice Bowl Winnings

Solomon you have 5k posts and play rec? Maybe you should get off the computer and practice haha just giving you a hard time.

He's got over 5,000 because he does stuff like start a thread and be the first to respond to it. Seriously dude wtf? Couldn't you have just made that one post?

i just played the Lime Bluff Ice Bowl yesterday and i was in a 3 way tie for 5th in the intermediate mens!! it was my 2nd singles tournament, and and my 4th tournament ever. and it was the first time i made it top 10!! it may not seem like much to better players, but i was pretty excited about it...my prize was a 171g Pro Boss...i also got a 150g R-Pro Boss and a stash mini set just for playing....

i had a 66 both rounds...so 132...and par was 114...not the best score, but not bad for the first time i was even at that course...

i just played the Lime Bluff Ice Bowl yesterday and i was in a 3 way tie for 5th in the intermediate mens!! it was my 2nd singles tournament, and and my 4th tournament ever. and it was the first time i made it top 10!! it may not seem like much to better players, but i was pretty excited about it...my prize was a 171g Pro Boss...i also got a 150g R-Pro Boss and a stash mini set just for playing....

I too was at the Lime Bluff Ice Bowl yesterday.
I won the overall CTP on hole 2 and
took first place in advanced.

congrats man!! that was such a beautiful course...but i can see it may be swampy in warmer wet weather....i will definitely be going back there agian...

Sorry don't have any pics but here is what I won.

For first place.
Trophy
Eco Star Destroyer Shut up and Throw Tour bottom stamp
Surge SS FLX

For the CTP
Innova license plate frame
Tie dye Pro Wraith
hat

Also one a round of Ring of Ice
Esp Cyclone
Disc golf poster

Sorry don't have any pics but here is what I won.

For first place.
Trophy
Eco Star Destroyer Shut up and Throw Tour bottom stamp
Surge SS FLX

For the CTP
Innova license plate frame
Tie dye Pro Wraith
hat

Also one a round of Ring of Ice
Esp Cyclone
Disc golf poster
what is the ring of ice? my group finished last so i dont know if they did it or not.

the ring of ice is where everyone stands in a circle, 30 feet from the basket...and someone counts down...3...2....1....putt....and everyone throws at the same time...it was awesome! it was the first time i saw something like that....and say if there were 5 people who made it in, those 5 people would do it again...and it would keep going until only one disc lands in the basket....my friend also won a round of this and got a Lat 64 Halo...and some beer bottle openers....

oh oh, also...they had big ice chunks on strings and tied them all around the top of the basked so the ice was hanging in the chains as well....i wish i would have got some pix....

I tied for 5th in the top flight at Northwood's Ice Bowl. I bought $25 worth of raffle tickets, and won a 2006 USDGC Roc, t-shirt, 2 Innova calenders, and a lighted saftey belt. All where donated by players, and bussiness in and around Northwood.

Latest posts