• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasp rim buzzz

I'm confused with all the Buzzz's. . . ."first run, 2nd first run, wasp rim". I have a wasp rim Buzzz, which I believe means, it was molded a wasp, & turned into a Buzzz by cutting off the bead. Where does this Buzzz fall in line of the different "runs"?

Thanks for any knowledge you may have,

JuDaKoMo

Attachments

• 2012-05-22 00.38.26.jpg
    2012-05-22 00.38.26.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 2012-05-22 00.37.42.jpg
    2012-05-22 00.37.42.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2012-05-22 00.36.20.jpg
    2012-05-22 00.36.20.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 26
Is the Omega SS just an Aviar mold?? What I have here seems to be an Aviar, based on looking at my Aviar lol. But I can roll it up like a burrito, it is 2 ring with a nipple in the middle. WWW tooled. Any ideas as to what era? I can't find any info online of this 10th Anniversary Napa Disc Golf Hall of Fame

DSC00890.jpg

Is the Omega SS just an Aviar mold?? What I have here seems to be an Aviar, based on looking at my Aviar lol. But I can roll it up like a burrito, it is 2 ring with a nipple in the middle. WWW tooled. Any ideas as to what era? I can't find any info online of this 10th Anniversary Napa Disc Golf Hall of Fame

DSC00890.jpg

omega ss is a small bead aviar....

Hey guys jw I have an old ontario tooled dx stamped rhyno. But it feels like kc pro aviar plastic and is marked PRY on the bottom is it a pro rhyno?

Found this 172g Black Cyclone in a stack of discs in the closet... Was curious to see if anyone was familiar with the disc/stamp? It reads: "FIRST EDITION... DISC NUMBER 1... PRODUCTION1... gator designs(R)..."

The disc is in great shape. Looks like it was never thrown and has a very little amount of storage scuffs on top. (9.5/10)

Any thoughts would be appreciated, Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
What kind of disc is this?

The stamp says World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend. May 6-7 1995. On the underside: Innova Champion Discs Inc. Patent # 4, 568, 297. Ontario Cal. 91761 USA. The disc is white. With a black stamp.

The stamp says World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend. May 6-7 1995. On the underside: Innova Champion Discs Inc. Patent # 4, 568, 297. Ontario Cal. 91761 USA. The disc is white. With a black stamp.
It's prolly a Shark, Cobra or Viper. Maybe a Scorpion if it has a really big diameter. If it has a notch on the outside of the wing, Shark. If it has a regular mid-type wing, Cobra. Maybe a Ontario Roc if the tooling has "Ontario" under the "Innova-Champion" instead of in one circle. If it has a driver wing, Viper. If it has a driver wing and it's noticeably bigger in diameter than a Roc, Scorpion. If none of these descriptions help, I NEED PICTURES!!!

I later noticed that little stamp on the underside. It looks like a Gazelle to me...what do you all think? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 29
Yup, that stamp says Gazelle.

:thmbup: cool. is that something they did in the early years?

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerube
"Until you post pictures it is a mkdnight lat 64 blizzard polecat.
pictures are vital."

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NDER
"I heard about these! Only 57,000 of them ever made! Worth at least $346.25 US "

Ha Ha. My first post stated that it had Innova on it. lol. :D

Also: Discreid- Thanks for the redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts