• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a random question.. was wondering if anyone had info on First Run Star Teebirds.. i have heard of them but dont believe i have ever seen one.. do they actually say "First Run" or do you have to go by tooling or color.. or something?

I think it's by marking *TB IIRC

My friend has a disc that says bent on it.Any Ideas what disc it is? His son also has a disc that has either a 9 or a 6. Any ideas which disc this is?

Anything special about this 155g Wham-O Frisbee Putter.

album.php

picture.php

Any help on this one? Thought it was a Champ Cobra, but doesn't look like much of a bead. Says Ontario, CAL
DSCF2130.JPG

DSCF2143.JPG

sorry for crap profile pic.

Whats the story on the 2006 special blend rocs? Happened to win one in an auction on here and know nothing about it

Whats the story on the 2006 special blend rocs? Happened to win one in an auction on here and know nothing about it

"special blend" is like early star sorta.. it's a pro/champ mix afaik...
not much value, maybe 20-30.

NorthWoods Open CFR Birdie

I just bought a CFR Champion Birdie (zippertop) that says "Sandy Point Resort & Disc Golf Ranch" at the top and "Home of the North Woods Open" at the bottom. Between that is a detailed pic of a bear next to a basket at the bank of a river with forest in the background.

Does anyone know what year this stamp is from? And/or how rare this disc is?

yeah I kinda figured Id have a quicker response with its own thread than posting in an existing thread with 300 pages

I just bought a CFR Champion Birdie (zippertop) that says "Sandy Point Resort & Disc Golf Ranch" at the top and "Home of the North Woods Open" at the bottom. Between that is a detailed pic of a bear next to a basket at the bank of a river with forest in the background.

Does anyone know what year this stamp is from? And/or how rare this disc is?

They've been putting out a bunch of CFR Birdie's lately, for whatever reason. So it could either be pretty new or from some other time they made CFR Birdies.

Did you get it from DD? They've got a bunch of those, so if you got it from there it's likely new.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't know anything about the stamp, but it's most likely irrelevant.

Looking for some info on this disc from the Texas State Championships 1986.

There are no markings on the back accept for a 174 on the inside rim.

Anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpg
    IMG_1632.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1636.jpg
    IMG_1636.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
Status