• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what it could be? First thought was a Dart, but it has GO marked on the bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 17
Discraft misprint- Help from across the pond?

I just got this disc in a misprint pack from Discraft. Might be a comet, but want to know for sure. Huge bead on the rim. Pretty Domey and 175-176

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 23
What is the story on thins disc. It is a 171g putter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 35
Can anyone tell me about the chains aviars that have the word putter in the stamp and doesn't have putt and approach at the top?look at my avatar for example.thanks

you can buy them in a set at target..made by whamo i think

Meijer used to sell a bag and threw of those, Putter, Drive and Turn Over for like 20 bucks and the bag was almost like the Innova start one.

Can anyone tell me about the chains aviars that have the word putter in the stamp and doesn't have putt and approach at the top?look at my avatar for example.thanks

They are old and worth a good amount of money. I think the ones with Hands on them are worth a little bit more. I think these are early 90's

I've got a gateway putter I'm trying to identify. Stamp says
Gateway organic prototype. Very round edge with a very tiny bead on it. It just says 175 on the bottom.

I checked gateways website but they didn't have profile views. I can't seem to post pics with my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts