• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idlewild Review: Unfair?

Airy is getting better as far as being taken care of, I dont really care for alot of the layout. Dont get me wrong its a good course I just personally dont go there often unless I need something from the pro shop. More courses up North I would like to play.

I thought it was a great course.. long and a lot of water hazards but a lot of fun... great course for those who can't Händel this course well shout up u babies... I would love to play this course more often.. but be warned this course well make u hurt if ur not in good shape..:)

I thought it was a great course.. long and a lot of water hazards but a lot of fun... great course for those who can't Händel this course well shout up u babies... I would love to play this course more often.. but be warned this course well make u hurt if ur not in good shape..:)

Not that long, Not that fun, Not that physically demanding....your from Michigan....now I'm starting to think Michigan isnt that great too:clap:

welcome to the site.