• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idye poly, two questions

Smigles

* Ace Member *
Ok so I did a run of dyes maybe 2 years ago. I still have the dye (solution from the pan) in a box. Can I still use it or will the color not be as strong as before?

Second, how do you get rid of the dye? I guess you can't just pour it down the drain?

Ok so I did a run of dyes maybe 2 years ago. I still have the dye (solution from the pan) in a box. Can I still use it or will the color not be as strong as before?

Second, how do you get rid of the dye? I guess you can't just pour it down the drain?

1) it should be fine, my stuff from 20 months ago is still good.

2) why wouldn't you be able to dump it down the drain? As far as I know its harmless. I mean, don't go eating a bunch if it, but nothing on the MSDS for it concerns me, just a mild irritant.

1) it should be fine, my stuff from 20 months ago is still good.

2) why wouldn't you be able to dump it down the drain? As far as I know its harmless. I mean, don't go eating a bunch if it, but nothing on the MSDS for it concerns me, just a mild irritant.

I agree, but you may... also... dye...

Soak it into a rag. Allow the rag to dry thoroughly. After it is air dry, a run through a household dryer should do the trick. Discard the rag.

10847640_10205994464848065_2908884640330955702_o.jpg