• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could play any tournament...

If the old Gran Canyon course in Brooksville, FL is ressurrected again, it's top of my list.

This year it was re-opened just for two events, Pro & Am. There was at least a glimmer of hope that it could happen again. If it does, I'm there.

Ditto!

Stockholm and HCR; HCR just so I can go chill on Titanic after the round. I still haven't golfed in HCR; it's definitely on my bucket list.

but GBO and AmWorlds had the best experience off the course. Emporia just does it right. Nothing like shutting down main street for a party including tossing plastic for 3+ blocks.

yep.

Stockholm and HCR; HCR just so I can go chill on Titanic after the round. I still haven't golfed in HCR; it's definitely on my bucket list.

I definitely hope to hit this one in the near future.

I'd love to hit certain areas if/when a tourney might be held there, if only because great courses attract a great tourney - Ozark being the highest priority, Highbridge, IDGC, Selah, The Lodge, Charlotte, Portland (BSF), and on and on.

2014 I plan to hit the Am scene hard - BG Ams is by far my favorite that I've played, and I can't wait to go back for my third year; USADGC for my third year after taking a year off - my next favorite, such a great professional feeling experience I will not miss this as long as I retain my am status; Worlds is coming to MN, I'll definitely be there.

Last edited:
I would love to play in the Beaver State Fling, I think it is an awesome tourney and would love the opportunity to play at Milo McIver