• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you were sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

If sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

• Innova

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Discmania

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Westside Discs

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Gateway Discs

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Axiom/MVP Discs

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Prodigy Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Discraft

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • DGA

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Legacy

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

SD86

Banned
If you could be sponsored by one company, whose discs would you throw?
I'm attempting to set up a poll. I'm separating out Innova from Discmania, the Trilogy's three elements, etc.

Last edited:
If you could be sponsored by one company, whose discs would you throw?
I'm attempting to set up a poll. I'm separating out Innova from Discmania, the Trilogy's three elements, etc.

Why separate out when the manufactures don't require it of the sponsored players.

Probably Innova, because Innova.

But I'd love to represent RDG or any of the smaller, quality companies.

Just to see what the answers would be. Yes, you can vote DD and know you might can throw Lat64 also, etc....

I think that's aspect is fine.

Yeah, I forgot Discraft and DGA, too... apologies. Haven't figured out how to edit the poll itself, so we'll see what happens...

Maybe a mod can help you out, I think that's what they do?

Dynamic Discs, because you can pry my prime judges from my cold, dead hands - but not before then.

Millenium/Hyzerbomb. Omegas, Tanks, QMSs, JLSs, and OLFs. That's a whole bag right there.

Second choice would be Prodiscus, but they don't have a putting putter I like (Sparta is ok) and their only mid sucks. But Ultrium is the best.

Innova or WestSide.

I prefer Trilogy plastic. Thats why I throw it. With a handful of exceptions (Aviar, MOAB on one side, Claymore, Emac Truth on the other) the molds are almost entirely interchangeable for me.

I bag more WestSide than anything else, their stamps are my fav, access to the Trilogy lineup and great plastic would be awesome.

Innova makes anything I'd ever need, tons of plastic blends over the years, and if I had pro-level access to bosses and destroyers I'd have some serious bag minimalism going. I think I'd be a little sad about mid ranges, but I can deal with a Roc3 until I'm on the top card long enough to convince them to mold me a Claymore clone. <cough>

Whoever paid me the most. Molds are overrated, I have my favorites but everyone has a complete line up at this point.

It's all about the $$$

No matter what company I choose, I would miss one of my favorites from another company.

I guess I'd go Innova, maybe Lat64.

Wait... This poll didn't say sponsored AND on Paul's level. We're not talking about making more money from different companies. I'll still suck just as much as I do now! But, I'd get some free plastic. :D

Latest posts