• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can respect this rule you think where trying to be a legitimate sport to all the people that think where hippys so you gotta look professional well doing it during a publicized event

I agree with tournament play having rules and they should be respected. Such as the PDGA events because I'm a paying member. I just don't personally have a problem with people having a beer, cigarette, marajahoobie, aspirin, claritin, ham sandwich, or and other "fixes" to get you through the round. Just as long as it isn't bothering anybody else. I worry about my game and nothing else.

I thought Josh Hamm was suspended from the PDGA.

I didn't know anything about that. Just remembered seeing the MXG tourney update posts on FB and thought I would pass along the info.

Please forgive my ignorance if this is already common knowledge, but does that type of suspension mean that he is not allowed to promote PDGA events? :confused:

I had thought that the suspensions just meant no competing in PDGA sanctioned events.

Based on your post I thought he was running the event (which he can't do while suspended). I will stay out of any further discussions on whether or not he is abiding by this disciplinary action as I have no material interest in the topic.

Understood. Thanks for the clarification Mike. :hfive:

No material interest here either. I was just trying to help erock216 find some tourney details.

tg-Discraft_Great_Lakes_Open-Ams_2012-1342206873-large.jpg

Anyone doing this? Still thinking about it.

This is a two day a tier for $50. X gowens is a one day b tier for $70. Why so much?

it's actually B tier, as they said 1/3 of the people who were in AM's were not PDGA members, and an A tier I am guessing doesn't allow non members

what DO you guys have a material interest in discussing?
images

Let's discuss roc vs. buzzzz.

Ready..........GO!

Here is a vote for the roc. Why you ask....well let me tell you a little story about last night. I just used my trusty, beat bottom stamped dx roc at Adler on Blue 2 on a mostly blind shot from the woods +/-175' for a nice deuce. :D

When I grabbed it out of the bag I was thinking, OK, just throw it at the basket and hope for the best. I was shocked when I didn't hear an immediate thump coming out of my hand........ and then I heard the chains! Wish I could have seen that one go in.

Although it was not an ace, it sure felt like one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts