• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashleigh is saying no to driving out to Marengo in the rain, sorry stevo. :(

Thats cool. Next time. Is anyone playing at the cold turkey turny at gray fox this year? I'm thinking about making this my first turny.

Oh, right, sorry.

Was playing at Kathy Legge yesterday, trying to squeeze a round in before the dog walkers came. Juuust got done in time; we had to avoid a few people as early as 6:30 or so, and by 7:00 they were all around the later holes (15-18). Not to mention a few joggers going right down those fairways.

So, yeah, try to go there on the off hours if possible is my point.

Adler Update

Basket for #1 has been moved in about 10'-15' and closer to the edge of the woods. Also, all of the brush in front of the former basket location has been removed. End result is an easier, kinda lame hole. :\

I get the move with that new bus turnaround, but whose idea was removing all that brush? :thmbdown:

As far as I know, the park district did not consult anyone else prior to making the changes.

The basket really should be placed in the turnaround...but that would certainly raise some safety concerns with all of the regular chuckers in Libertyville.

R I P ....

Lost my fav z Buzzz at hinsdale in the downpour Sunday. Was on 17 and was making an upshot. I hit a tree and sploosh. I didn't realize how much rain we had gotten. When I got to the creek it was the color of mud. I jumped in searching for 10 min, up to my waist. With my shirt off, which isn't pretty. People were looking at me strangely. So sad, sorry just needed to talk about it.:( . So needless to say its MIA.

woodridge needs to stop making castadlo course suck they cut they the long tree that forced people to hyzer on the fair way on 6 so basically 275 foot straight shot no obstacles at all

Status
Not open for further replies.