• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i do it on the weekend sometimes haha

"RPS2012? Before next fall, you're in need of a serious attitude adjustment, young man. You better get your priorities straight. And watch out for that crowd you're running around with -- don't think I haven't noticed."

Since youtube doesn't have that particular video available, here is another scene from one of the greatest movies ever made....

Come play Pine Hills in Ottawa this Sunday. Course will be playable after 1pm. $10 large 1 topping pizzas, golf carts, tvs, etc etc.

that sounds like a fun way to end the weekend after the Ledgestone super tour :)

Is it a first come/ first serve or call ahead for a reserved cart and tee time?

1st come/1st serve. And as always, golfers have the right away. Sundays afternoons are usually pretty slow around here and now especially that its football season.

Wont have distances ready yet, but the course should be pretty easy to follow.

how many of you will be playing the ledgestone tourney this weekend?? mcnaughton's my home course...i can't wait to see it jam packed for this weekend!!

That's why I always sleep in the bathtub in hotel rooms.

Super 8 is some gross stuff. Sleeping in my clothes bundled up in my jacket cuz scared to get under the covers or even look under the bed.

Is this your first time at a Super 8 or something? It all depends on the owner of the hotel and on the room you get. Some rooms are cleaner than others, some owners are more responsible than others. I've stayed in some very nice Super 8s before but also had the misfortune of staying in nasty ones ;)

Hey, at least you're not paying $310 to stay at The Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts