• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
found my house for when I win the lottery with the 1 ticket I buy... :)

most-expensive-house-in-the-world-Draculas-Castle.jpg

Saturday morning random draw doubles league is active year round regardless of weather at Fairfield DGC. Tee time is 11:00--11:10 am...20 holes. There are usually enough people that hang around for a 2nd round...sometimes even a 3rd.

The cost is $5 + optional $1 ace. IIRC, the current ace pot is around 15.

Let me know if you need any additional info. I am planning to be there tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the info. Where are the sunday morning leagues at?

Rockford does a sunday thing....not sure what time though. I believe fox valley plays for tags too.

You really need to get out to hawk hollow, it is phemonal. But play it with someone that knows the course. I played the blockhouse as well. I put hawk hollow ahead of idlewild actually, it's an amazing course

That area is definitely on my wish list, hopefully we'll make it out that way this summer. I have family in Richmond, so maybe I could work it in on a trip to see them.

Have you found a new teebird yet? :popcorn:

It certainly was a treat to play, a lot of fun shots, it was cool throwing over the cows too

I think it's cool for a while but then would get annoying. I was playing a private course once and some of the holes were on a pasture. I hit a horse on the fly with a driver and scared the **** out of it. Felt kinda bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.