• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys.. sorry it took me forever to notice this.. i was talking with NSDG for a while about this.. i thought it would have been a cool surprise, and it all started because i asked them if they could send me a disc with the stamp i drew them.. and we talked for a while, and i mentioned coming to joliet.. so yes.. it was all true.. sorry the days got mixed from tuesday to wednesday.. and as for the person who is commenting towards me saying my information isnt credible because i am an "aces and chains" person.. who are you to judge.. its a local disc golf store that i support because they support the sport.. dont judge me off your opinion of that store... and maybe there is a possibility that lemon lake is a tournament they are going to take over.. because its only 40 minutes away from where they are right now anyway!!! peace love and frisbees.. just enjoy that we have the ability to have this happen!

I would have totaly taken off work and gone to this with more notice. It's great that you've set this up, but next time try to give a heads up earlier.

hey guys.. sorry it took me forever to notice this.. i was talking with NSDG for a while about this.. i thought it would have been a cool surprise, and it all started because i asked them if they could send me a disc with the stamp i drew them.. and we talked for a while, and i mentioned coming to joliet.. so yes.. it was all true.. sorry the days got mixed from tuesday to wednesday.. and as for the person who is commenting towards me saying my information isnt credible because i am an "aces and chains" person.. who are you to judge.. its a local disc golf store that i support because they support the sport.. dont judge me off your opinion of that store... and maybe there is a possibility that lemon lake is a tournament they are going to take over.. because its only 40 minutes away from where they are right now anyway!!! peace love and frisbees.. just enjoy that we have the ability to have this happen!

This is exactly why communicating on here gets ridiculous. I apologize if my post came off the way you chose to interpret it, but I merely pointed out that you were a friend of the guys at aces and chains. I spoke with Jon about what was going on and as I am sure you know nothing was concrete about exactly when they were coming. All I was trying to do was find out.

Do I think it is awesome that somebody took some time to try and get these guys to come by?......Absolutely, would I go if I could.......Absolutely. I'm not trying to start a tiff by any means, but my comment about you being a friend of aces and chains was meant exactly as it was read.

Anyways......I hope it all works out well and if you want to talk about it you can give me a call and I'm sure we could clear up the misunderstanding in about 5 seconds. My wife is down there and hopefully she comes back a better player, but doesn't beat me too often ;)

Here are some crappy pics I took:

Clinic%2520001.jpg

Clinic%2520002.jpg

Clinic%2520003.jpg

Very nice man. 320' with a leopard is a solid toss.

You know what else is solid? Will throwing a Blizzard Destroyer about 450.

From a stand still.

I caddied for him and he parked hole 9 short at Channy with his Roc.

That's cool. It was cooler to watch Flash do it, who's a much older player, and watching him overthrow it into the brush behind 9.

On a weekday???

Also, FYI everyone, 1st avenue has major construction south of ogden. Going that way to summit is very risky.

So how was the pro clinic? Did any posters attend?

The clinic was great, but I didn't really hear anything that I didn't already know or haven't already seen from the clinic clips posted all over on Youtube now. I signed up more looking forward to the 1 on 1 instruction where they have you throw and then analyze your throw like I've seen in some of the clinics on Youtube, but they never did that. I ended up having to take Feldberg aside and asking him the one question that I had about my form.

The guys are great though and I think overall the money was well spent for the presentation that they gave and their good attitude about it all.

Thanks for the rundown, notroman. Wish I could've made it out there, but I'm kinda glad to hear that I didn't miss much that Dave has already gone over in numerous videos.

Do you remember what kinda scores the No Excuses guys put up at Channy? I would think they would tear that place up.

Status
Not open for further replies.