• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me an offer I can't refuse (in other words, any offer)

Well, not Jericho, that's for sure. ;)

But seriously, hmm, I'm up for nearly anything. I missed out on a Quad Cities trip last weekend, I need to hit up Bloomington and Springfield one of these days...

Anything on your wish list? I might even be able to do a Sat/Sun trip if I TCOB this week.

Well, not Jericho, that's for sure. ;)

But seriously, hmm, I'm up for nearly anything. I missed out on a Quad Cities trip last weekend, I need to hit up Bloomington and Springfield one of these days...

Anything on your wish list? I might even be able to do a Sat/Sun trip if I TCOB this week.

Not Jericho, eh? Then I have no idea...:|

Iowa City/Cedar Rapids? It's only a 4 hour drive and we should be free for a sat/sun trip if Ashleigh gets enough work done during the week.

423219_10100597690530410_22925893_52576606_157493035_n.jpg

New hole at Pine :)

It plays to #4's basket (the par 4.5/5) from last years layout. The tee is on the other side of the woods that lined the left of 4s fairway. I have a flypad down, but I'll need to do some leveling. My first 3 throws on it today were in the drink :)

Its going to play as a par 4 that can be 2'd with a monster drive.

Front 9 is going to be TOUGH-
1 par 4 slightly tweeked, they cut down some trees where I had the basket last year so I pushed it back a little bit. They may rope a section off, in an effort to grow grass so that would become OB.
2 par 4 new hole
3 par 3 new hole (similar to #1 ice bow layout, except it goes into the woods)
4 par 4 new hole, pictured
5 par 6 (I missed my eagle putt today from about 55!! 2nd time I've had a chance to 4 it)
6 par 3 new hole
7 par 5 (combined the stump hole and the next one)
8 par 3 same
9 par 3 same

Is pine hills back up for this weekend Dana? Or is work still being done?.........third question, where is that basket/teepad on that pic? My eyes are getting bad/old

Iowa City/Cedar Rapids? It's only a 4 hour drive and we should be free for a sat/sun trip if Ashleigh gets enough work done during the week.

Oh man, I have gotten the OK!

I've played a few up there, but would definitely play them again. Hopefully Sugar Bottom will be open too.

I hope to have the layout finalized by this weekend, although I might not have distances and a printout with OBs, etc ready. I want play it and test out the new holes for a week or so. I'll check with the manager to see if he is ready to have disc golfers coming out. The course has been crazy packed with (ball) golfers the past few weekends and he may want to wait a lil longer on the disc golf side. I work on Wed, so I'll find out for sure.

The pic was taken from the teepad and the basket is by the bridge.

Hmm, I'm in for Quad Cities if you guys wanna head that way and car pool.

Conversely, Alan and/or Mashy, if you guys ever want to head down to Bloomington I'd be down for that. I know a discer getting a grad degree that would let us crash at this place/use it as a base of operations for surrounding courses.

We're probably cruising past the Quad Cities on this trip!

Anybody playing in the northern suburbs today? If anyone's interested I can meet up at any of the highland park or buffalo grove area courses.

I'm leaving in a bit for Buffalo Grove, I'll be there a while if anybody wants to join me, probably be there by 4:30 at the latest.

Kingjames, it just went in Sunday. The pads aren't in yet and all the signage isn't in yet either. They already have to make some changes to the course as well and not all the fairways are cut in the woods yet but it actually plays very well thus far.

I carded a -9 on Monday but I can't call it official until the tee pads actually go in so it gives you something to shoot for. It is also $8 per car between Memorial through Labor day but its free right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts