• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......'walks in door without knocking'................."whoa, sorry guys"

:gross:

weird stuff I just noticed, or mayb I just don't understand... But when you click on that date for the lemon lake spring opener- this is what you see for the sandbagger:

George Engel pdga #41593 rating 911 Greeley CO USA

But when you click on the guys name, it says:

Mark Frazier #41593

??????

Until the TD report with scores are submitted to the PDGA and posted, a player's PDGA number and name are not synched together online. So it's possible that the TD entered the wrong PDGA number for the player and the rating is shown for the wrong PDGA number not the player.

Last edited:
NSDG is official. Flight School Clinic tomorrow (4/25) at 2pm... $25 registration. After, they will be playing leagues. At Channy. [source]

Last edited:
It is supposed to start at 3.......run for two hours, then doubles. They might be up there by 2 though.

Sucks for those of us with full time jobs and mortgages.......

I am trying to weasel a half day tomorrow as I type this. :)

Looks like I am going to make it, I am excited.

Hope they show up! :|

^ya having a steady income and a house to live in must be really rough... I can only imagine.

??......not sure where you are goin there man......guess I don't know you too well, but I'm assuming this comment was made with good intentions

if not

piss off!!

Won't make it to "the clinic"......hope everybody has fun and learns a lot. I'll be at Geneva though (unless somebody wants to run it for me so I can make it to Channy?) :thmbup: wink wink nudge nudge....anybody?.....Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.