• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GDBP, the trick to all those courses is to play within your game. Sometimes it takes a while to find out where your skill level is. Playing aggressive there will definitely destroy you.

Mmmmm..... Nah, I just really suck at disc golf.

Ashleigh and I are planning on heading down to the Hinsdale course this afternoon if anyone is interested.

Hay guys I'm going out to Marengo tomarrow around 11 a.m. Is anyone interseted in meeting up for a round?

Hay guys I'm going out to Marengo tomarrow around 11 a.m. Is anyone interseted in meeting up for a round?

Ashleigh and I will do Marengo, sounds like fun. We're going to hit Warrington Park in Huntley on the way, we'll be at Marengo at 11. :thmbup:

Ashleigh and I will do Marengo, sounds like fun. We're going to hit Warrington Park in Huntley on the way, we'll be at Marengo at 11. :thmbup:

Cool! I'll be there around the same time. I'll be in a green jeep. My dad and his girlfriend are coming (noobs). We will meet you on the tee pad. Keep in mind they are noobs and have little to no skill/eddicate. So if we slow you down don't be afraid to brake off on your own.

We're cool with new people, Ashleigh is a great teacher for beginning women if she wants any pointers.

You guys sure about Marengo tomorrow?
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. High near 79. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

It looks like rain will be slowly moving in from west to east throughout the day. South/East would be the way to go tomorrow if you want to stay dry longer.

You guys sure about Marengo tomorrow?

It looks like rain will be slowly moving in from west to east throughout the day. South/East would be the way to go tomorrow if you want to stay dry longer.

I saw there was a 60% after noon. But eaither way unless it's pooring when I leave the house I'm going. I work outside and when you work outside you learn very fast that the weather men are a joke and not to be trusted. :\

Hmm, Ashleigh doesn't know if she wants to brave the rain. I'll post here around 9 if we're going to make it out there.

I saw there was a 60% after noon. But eaither way unless it's pooring when I leave the house I'm going. I work outside and when you work outside you learn very fast that the weather men are a joke and not to be trusted. :\

Rain is going to be moving west to east slowly. It's already approaching the Quad Cities. I am still not sure about where to go for my morning rounds tomorrow.

Forecast looks pretty similar up that way at the moment, I'll have to see if I can convince her in the morning. :\

Also I got my first ACE the other day at twin creeks in buffalo grove! Hole #1. Then on the very next shot bounced off the basket for near back to back aces.

Status
Not open for further replies.