• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it hyzers out on 2, then all it is going to hit is a brick wall. Do that enough times and you won't have to worry about hyzering out. :)

To all who have concerns with ecpenguin's post about Oak Brook's new course:

I can assure all of you that the drawing does not give the new layout it's proper justice and that Midwest Disc Golf had absolutely NOTHING to do with the new design.

Love the walk from 2 to 3.:doh:

If thats the only flaw, that's not bad. The one good thing I saw out of the pic is that hole 1 is basically the old hole 6 backwards. Which was about 360ft"ish" If I remember correctly? Most of the other holes on the course look to be about that same distance with woods.:thmbup: This could turn out pretty sweet!:hfive:

To all who have concerns with ecpenguin's post about Oak Brook's new course:

I can assure all of you that the drawing does not give the new layout it's proper justice and that Midwest Disc Golf had absolutely NOTHING to do with the new design.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

What are your thoughts on the par 6? Would you be happy if you came to Pine for a tourney and it was no longer a hole?

Hard choice for me between 12 and 7... each very sweet holes. followed by 16.

On 16, I didn't like how I could make it across the creek and be dry but still be out of bounds thanks to those yellow markers stuck in the ground. Which seemed a little unevenly spaced. I think putting some rope to connect them would def help next time.

What are your thoughts on the par 6? Would you be happy if you came to Pine for a tourney and it was no longer a hole?

I think it's a very cool and unique hole, personally I would be sad to see that hole go away.

Hard choice for me between 12 and 7... each very sweet holes. followed by 16.

On 16, I didn't like how I could make it across the creek and be dry but still be out of bounds thanks to those yellow markers stuck in the ground. Which seemed a little unevenly spaced. I think putting some rope to connect them would def help next time.

The only OB on that is past the line on the tee side down through the creek. If you clear the creek, you are/were in bounds.

12 is my favorite. I almost saw it birdied believe it or not. I the shot was about 2ft from the chains on the second throw.

The "Juan" hole

Juan birdied it twice in the same day.

Dana........I am a big fan of pine hills and what you did out there, 7, 5, and 12 were my favorites.....12 would be my favorite if it was possible to open up a little bigger hole for your second shot. Also I wouldn't get rid of 5 unless you absolutely had to. IMO that is the hole that everybody talks about the most. The ob on 7 made it a lot tougher, but it was still fair. Keep it up!

I liked hole 12 and then hole 7. My only problem with 7 was the fiarway was about 12ft wide iand it got to about 40ft ish wide at its farthest. If it was just a little bit more open then that hole would be awesome!

I liked 12 best then 7 and 16. I scored a double circle 11 the 1st round on hole 6, but I would hate see the hole go away. I had a great time out there Sunday, cant wait to come back.

I have no idea if anyone has posted about this yet (theres a lot of pages to look through) but what do you guys think about the new Katherine Legge Memorial course? I think it's decent for the park they had to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts