• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

And yes, I forgot my info/have no clue what it could even be anymore lol

FYI....

About RPS2012

Biography
Like to play disk golf and regular golf in the spring and summer. Im a junior in Highschool

DGCR ID

Year Started

Month Started

Courses Played

Throw Style
RHBH

Signature
PDGA #50844 Aces 9
Team Vertigo Disc Golf! Looking for tanks

ridicule is just the American way to say "Hey, you've succeeded! Now do something better" -New013

I'm burning a week of PTO. Anyone around Detroit wanna meet up for a round?

I'm not available this week, but try reaching out to ru4por.

Vogues lives in Toledo, but plans to spend sone time bagging courses out this way on the weekend.

Drove past that garage Saturday, will do so again next weekend.

SIL just moved into a new group home in Brighton. I drop the wife off to visit and bag courses. Finally got Holly Woods on Saturday.

I'm not available this week, but try reaching out to ru4por.

Vogues lives in Toledo, but plans to spend sone time bagging courses out this way on the weekend.
Not this weekend. Family trip to Frankenmuth. Though I wouldn't mind a spin at Memorial Park...

Anyone up for some golf next week? I've got the week off again, and I'll need some breaks from writing up more content for Throw Proud's website...

Supposed to be quite a bit of snow on this side of the state...what are forecasts calling for your way?

Anyone up for some golf next week? I've got the week off again, and I'll need some breaks from writing up more content for Throw Proud's website...

Headed down FL tomorrow to visit family, else I'd meet up.

Been discing my way to Miami and back for a decade or so every holiday season. My courses played map looks like a map of McDonalds locations off I-75.

Headed down FL tomorrow to visit family, else I'd meet up.

Been discing my way to Miami and back for a decade or so every holiday season. My courses played map looks like a map of McDonalds locations off I-75.

You got any courses you'd recommend down near the Ft Lauderdale area? I've got a friend visiting family down there this week, and she's been hating the quality of the courses nearby...

You got any courses you'd recommend down near the Ft Lauderdale area? I've got a friend visiting family down there this week, and she's been hating the quality of the courses nearby...

There's nothing Id give more than a 3.5 to in So Fla.

The Jet Stream (snyder park) is probs the best in the immediate Ft Laud area (as long as its maintained)..l.' ve seen it get a bit overgrown a time or two.

I liked Tradewoods a but more, but it's about 20 miles north or so.

Markham and Plantation Heritage are nothing special, but don't suck.

There's nothing Id give more than a 3.5 to in So Fla.

The Jet Stream (snyder park) is probs the best in the immediate Ft Laud area (as long as its maintained)..l.' ve seen it get a bit overgrown a time or two.

I liked Tradewoods a but more, but it's about 20 miles north or so.

Markham and Plantation Heritage are nothing special, but don't suck.

I agree. Jet Stream, Markham, Tradewinds/Tradewoods in that order.

Hope everyone's doing well!! I have been working at Dellwood Dg for a couple months now so if you guys are ever in the area, please stop by! Miss me some WCG, Alan and Mash!

Side note, it's sick to see Mike Sale still doing well and being successful! Would have never known him if I didn't meet him in here!