• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Hello, hello... Hope all is well!

Quite! Once the plague is over we should try for some rounds midway near Rochester...say, the Boonies/Wabash...or something similar! :)

Vax appt set up for early April. :)

How do you like the golf out in Ft. Wayne?

Hey neighbors. I'm an hour from Madison, Milwaukee, and the Fox Valley. Hour and a half from the Illinois border. If anyone wants to throw hit me up.

I've been using a Watertown stamped Aviar for yeeeeears now, one day I will play that course!

Hey neighbors. I'm an hour from Madison, Milwaukee, and the Fox Valley. Hour and a half from the Illinois border. If anyone wants to throw hit me up.

I'm doing a one night stay in Madison and hitting up Wilderness again on the 15th if you're interested. Tyrol Basin on the next day. It's a course bagging trip so lots of filler too.

I'm next to Marshfield btw.

West central Wisconsin, my home courses are in Menomonie. About 1hr30mins straight west of the Minneapolis area.

I am in Dubuque, IA, 90 min south of Madison. Viroqua is a course on my wish list and am planning to play soonish, would you be interested in that?

Definitely willing to drive, depending on how far!

I'm doing a one night stay in Madison and hitting up Wilderness again on the 15th if you're interested. Tyrol Basin on the next day. It's a course bagging trip so lots of filler too.

I am in Dubuque, IA, 90 min south of Madison. I'm camping in the other direction from the 6-14th, and Wilderness is 2.5 hours from me so I may not have the stamina for that one. Tyrol Basin is close to an hour from me but I may need to go into the office that day since I'll be out the week before. It's possible, but if you were playing Tyrol on the 15th and not the 16th, I'd likely be a for sure.

I am in Dubuque, IA, 90 min south of Madison. I'm camping in the other direction from the 6-14th, and Wilderness is 2.5 hours from me so I may not have the stamina for that one. Tyrol Basin is close to an hour from me but I may need to go into the office that day since I'll be out the week before. It's possible, but if you were playing Tyrol on the 15th and not the 16th, I'd likely be a for sure.

I still need to get to Dubuque sometime and especially Camden, so I'll be through your area at some point. Hopefully next year. This was kind of a last minute trip.

Would love to join, but those are not great days for my schedule unfortunately.

I still need to get to Dubuque sometime and especially Camden, so I'll be through your area at some point. Hopefully next year. This was kind of a last minute trip.

Sssshhhh

Don't let Mother Nature hear talking about you going to Camden...

You and her don't seem to get schedules right.

I'll be heading up to Wisco with the family in two weeks for a long weekend. Staying in Minoqua. Finally going to get a chance to play Highbridge. I may also squeeze in Wilderness on the way there or the way back.

Big variable is the wife. She used to be down for multicourse days, but she badly broke and dislocated her ankle a couple of years ago. It was a long rehab and the ankle will never be close to 100% again. This will be the first time since the injury that she would be playing more than 18 in a day. As much as I'd like to play all the Highbridge courses during this trip, it may not happen. Planning to start with Blueberry and how she's feeling after will help determine what's next.

I'll be heading up to Wisco with the family in two weeks for a long weekend. Staying in Minoqua. Finally going to get a chance to play Highbridge. I may also squeeze in Wilderness on the way there or the way back.

Big variable is the wife. She used to be down for multicourse days, but she badly broke and dislocated her ankle a couple of years ago. It was a long rehab and the ankle will never be close to 100% again. This will be the first time since the injury that she would be playing more than 18 in a day. As much as I'd like to play all the Highbridge courses during this trip, it may not happen. Planning to start with Blueberry and how she's feeling after will help determine what's next.

So what you're trying to say is...your wife is the weak link and holding you back. :|

Lots of bushes in WI you could roll her under and pick her back up on the return trip. :| :| :|

*Starts typing diplomatic response*

*Remembers that wife will never read this message board.*

Sounds like a plan!!:|

Actually, me and the boys will probably spend a full day at Highbridge while the wife enjoys some of the other Northwoods activities. Everybody wins.

So what you're trying to say is...your wife is the weak link and holding you back. :|

Lots of bushes in WI you could roll her under and pick her back up on the return trip. :| :| :|

*Starts typing diplomatic response*

*Remembers that wife will never read this message board.*

Sounds like a plan!!:|

Actually, me and the boys will probably spend a full day at Highbridge while the wife enjoys some of the other Northwoods activities. Everybody wins.

Bird's Ruins would do the trick. :| :| :|