• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Screen+Shot+2015-09-12+at+12.45.20+PM.png

This use to be required reading to see what was happening in the area...

then nothing...

not even crickets

I remember being all excited to have found this thread. And then yeah .... nothingness.....

I don't ever remember seeing this thread. I probably have but I have no recollection of it.

Like I told you a month or so ago, if you wanna play a round when you camp at BEP just pm me. I'm always down for that. It's my favorite local course and I got some vacation to burn up. I need to get back to Justin Trails and Veteran Hills as well. It's been awhile for both.

Seems like a hundred years ago...

They are hibernating for sure! But the snow has been melting here this week.

Not sure where exactly you're at, but it is here too. For now. Till whenever it inevitably decides to snow again. Cuz at least here in west central WI, it's absolutely gonna haha. And then it'll melt, and snow, and melt, and snow. Almost like mother nature's way of waterboarding us lol.

Not sure where exactly you're at, but it is here too. For now. Till whenever it inevitably decides to snow again. Cuz at least here in west central WI, it's absolutely gonna haha. And then it'll melt, and snow, and melt, and snow. Almost like mother nature's way of waterboarding us lol.

I'm in the Chicago burbs, close to Fairfield. Nice and sunny again here today!

I had to go to the Charlotte area to get any real frolfing in last week. Too much damn snow here...just not exciting.

Will be bagging Nevada at the end of March as well.

And the itch mites, those things suck.

Latest posts